Martina & Alberto - 2022 #19

Noldus

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

I personally congratulate them that understood that they OWE NOTHING to anyone here so as to provide information that even if it was confirmed double like very few other apartments had or still have the the chance , there were ALWAYS people doubting the translations …INSANE 🤪🤪

I generally agree with your long post my good friend.  But I hope we can love the translators and respect them and also have room to be skeptical at times.  I do not see having some doubt as being insane.  In fact treating their posts as gospel is insane.  If I am not mistaken, there are several posts here over the last many years where the translators themselves have talked about how difficult this is and they might not always get it right.  

3 hours ago, Deepdave said:

It's too bad your questions are so negative and show your unhappiness with life.   You should go to a psychiatyrist to find your answers.

You are so protective of your narrative that you are willing to trash the rather long-winded but soft-spoken Yelt.  I don’t think any of us have been so cruel to the translators as you have been just now with Yelt.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

You are so protective of your narrative that you are willing to trash the rather long-winded but soft-spoken Yelt.  I don’t think any of us have been so cruel to the translators as you have been just now with Yelt.

You have called me cruel about the soft-spoken Yelt.  We must be reading different comments.  I can repeat at least a dozen negatives and I do not see why you have missed them.  Please reread his message and if you do not see that his tone is obvious, I will continue this conversation later.  Please tell him to get a subscription rather than the second hand distorted information that he continually uses.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

funny, this television series is in the category of the series where the men are shown as silly and react like children, it is funny but strangely, it is necessary to believe that it still works to make appear the men like idiots in 2022. Subtly, well beyond the laughter, it still leaves an impression that it is normal that a man is like that. 

What television series are you talking about?  The one where women are always superior to men.  Well, I do not believe in male or female superiority.  It is all in the words that are written and I do not see any superiority in your words, only words that degrade yourself whether you were male or female.  For all we know you could be a male hiding behind a female persona.  Either way you do not express yourself well.  No LOL (somehow this means something to you)

• Upvote 1

They left for the day. Since we are the Dumb and Dumber ( I'm fan of DD 😁) I can't answer the question (or won't). We don't want to loose our reputation. 🤣

But I'm sure GF2 or te other "experts" how knows everything can give you an answer, but might be far away from truth...😁

6 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

They left for the day. Since we are the Dumb and Dumber ( I'm fan of DD 😁) I can't answer the question (or won't). We don't want to loose our reputation. 🤣

But I'm sure GF2 or te other "experts" how knows everything can give you an answer, but might be far away from truth...😁

I think that they may be having fun.  Have a great time, Martina & Alberto, maybe!!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

You have called me cruel about the soft-spoken Yelt.  We must be reading different comments.  I can repeat at least a dozen negatives and I do not see why you have missed them. 

The reason you see Yelt's comments as negative is because you are programmed to denounce ANYTHING that casts a shadow on the beloved Martina.  I reread his post and yes there are a ton of hypotheticals in there but nothing that is out-and-out negative like you suggesting Yelt needs to see a psychiatrist.   Yelt wonders if she is contemplating her bisexuality.  He wonders if her drug and alcohol abuse is a concern.  Clearly Yelt seems concerned about Martina which is actually touching.  But these are pretty much facts in terms of what we know about Martina.  In your world we can't talk about these things because it distracts from your narrative that this is just a smart girl focused on her career and her love for Alberto that likes to party a bit at night but mostly likes to have fun playing with Legos.  Sorry if I and others here don't buy it.  YET (YET not YELT!) I am still willing to concede that these two will be ok over time.  But jeeze let it play out rather than defend her as if you were her dad.

Wait!  What?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

I find him a bit of a leech its like hes always got to paw her just to remind her hes there 

They are both leeches.  They both do things for each other.  Every once in a while he kisses her and then every once in a while she kisses him.  You do not watch enough of them to really "know" them.  You have a bit of a crude point of view but I guess you expect that kind of feedback from us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

The reason you see Yelt's comments as negative is because you are programmed to denounce ANYTHING that casts a shadow on the beloved Martina.  I reread his post and yes there are a ton of hypotheticals in there but nothing that is out-and-out negative like you suggesting Yelt needs to see a psychiatrist.   Yelt wonders if she is contemplating her bisexuality.  He wonders if her drug and alcohol abuse is a concern.  Clearly Yelt seems concerned about Martina which is actually touching.  But these are pretty much facts in terms of what we know about Martina.  In your world we can't talk about these things because it distracts from your narrative that this is just a smart girl focused on her career and her love for Alberto that likes to party a bit at night but mostly likes to have fun playing with Legos.  Sorry if I and others here don't buy it.  YET (YET not YELT!) I am still willing to concede that these two will be ok over time.  But jeeze let it play out rather than defend her as if you were her dad.

Wait!  What?

She has a Dad who is dying of cancer so that analogy is not good. Sorry I cannot convince you that Yelt has more bad information/questions/comments than good.  As I have repeated often, he needs a subscription and a translator.  That will help him significantly.  I believe you may have cancelled your subscription but I may be wrong.  And it would be nice if you found a translator that you believe.  Many people do not believe the translators and that's why the translators no longer translate.  It's too bad because the forum would understand Alberto and Martina more not only in the present but also from their pasts. I will continue to defend them as long as I see rude and uncalled for remarks.  And you will continue to appreciate/read/dislike my remarks whether you like them or not.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

I only want to add here ,  concerning the debate with the translations that good friends omedo and emnv who watch this apartment since many years , that REPEATEDLY and for a really LOOOOOOOOOONG time they were both asking for members ,  who had doubts or they were presenting the facts the way they wished or interpreted things in their own way leading to false conclusions or wrong assumptions , to present a time frame through the replay function of where the discussion /dialogue/chat , anything that was heard either by both of them or individually  by Martina and Alberto so as they could give an exact or more analytical and detailed translation of what was said .

Even with this , first , NOBODY of the people who were making their own conclusions ever gave a time frame so as for them to clarify wait was said or whenever  they were making it clear , the people who had already formatted in their mind that “ NO , IT CAN’T BE THAT IT WAS THIS SAID , IT WAS FOR SURE THE WAY I HEARD IT “ , they were never ever accepting both of them tries to translate the talks . Translators have never the “ OBLIGATION “ to present what it is said , they just share the knowledge and especially what it is considered by them important and not when people here who interpret a “ serious look on Martina’s or Alberto’s face “ wish to know what it was said . 

Both guys through the years provided an endless source of knowledge and many things of what it is now discussed by forum members and reflect to the characters of both of Martina and Alberto and ultimately make things for conclusions or debates , it is based on their translations and letting EVERYONE here know of so many personal and private even at times facts concerning the past of both of M&A when actually  they could keep those sensitive info only for them .  Without this knowledge , I believe half of the talks and posts here wouldn’t be written , it is only the knowledge of the past that still creates for so many posts nowadays for this apartment , members know things because both these two guys ( especially them as there have also been other less times appeared people who provided a couple of translations ) were sacrificing both of their personal time first to listen and then write here what was said . I personally congratulate them that understood that they OWE NOTHING to anyone here so as to provide information that even if it was confirmed double like very few other apartments had or still have the the chance , there were ALWAYS people doubting the translations …INSANE 🤪🤪

* Long post so as to remind here who claims the throne for the longest posts in this forum * 😂🤣😂🤣😂😝😜🤪

You win! Always interesting to read you! Big kiss

• Sad 1