Martina & Alberto - 2022 #19

Noldus

7 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

I wonders if they are able to find the door to go out ....😆

Tonight, it seems, we're getting to see something of Martina's real life for the first time, that has been subject of so much speculation. Martina looks like a whore, totally disfigured with makeup. Dreadful. Alberto finally wake up and throw the whole pack out. The two greedy fat women, the stupid guy (has already drunk half a bottle of alcohol and is already slurring. see 00:05 in the kitchen where he is staggering around.) and Martina as well.
And then lock the apartment well. I'm really devastated, it's all worse than I could ever have imagined. I'm really shocked and disappointed.

1 hour ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

so who's the guy in the apartment probably with the girl that's there,  but the way martinas dressed don't tell me she's not fucking around. you don't get done up like that just to go to the pub, shes on the pull

I remember when she add an outfit like this with all the makeup and she was getting ready to go out and Alberto pulled up her dress and she had no panties on and he did his oil change and then Martina pulled down her dress with a big smile and left for her night out...Martina was happy, the Alberto job was done, no problem for her night out. 😘  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

hey on the plus side there is actually a guy in the apartment she hasnt taken a piss in front of,or should i say hasnt yet lol

If she talks to them about cams maybe they will react like people often do: they make funny shows or show naked parts of themselves.

Martina will dance and 'show' that she have no panties, that will be funny and .....regular...😆

1 hour ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

so who's the guy in the apartment probably with the girl that's there,  but the way martinas dressed don't tell me she's not fucking around. you don't get done up like that just to go to the pub, shes on the pull

She did get fully nude and offer it to stupid and he refused it. She's horney. Most likely did nothing with Nelly cause she left their house with swim bottoms on and took them off when in bed with stupid, she did have panties with her..

• Sad 1