Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #12

Pete1960

18 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

You guys remember back at the apartment in Russia Leora was home alone and bated to an explosive orgasm. Just as she collapsed on the guestroom couch the doorbell rang and she lept up on rubbery legs, threw on her bathrobe and answered the door no doubt reeking of her essence.

Hardly anyone has knocked on the door in Prague.

I have a hunch Leora will make Paul roleplay in the not-to-distant future. He will put on a funny hat and ring the doorbell, carrying a (empty) pizza box. #DingDong

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

She sure seems happier than I've seen her. Must be nice to live each day without responsibility, plans or urgency about the rest of one's life. The women I know want a man to either provide or be a be a strong dependable partner in financial support in a relationship or family. Paul makes her happy but he's not an alpha, he's certainly not a provider.

Been watching her for 9 years go from a shy emotionally immature girl to an undemanding  woman without any drive or visible goals. 

Wonder how long the party goes on, I mean even Maya got out of RLC. Which makes me wonder how she is doing.

Her worshipers will be offended at my observations. We all like looking at her naked body and her sexual antics but anyone that hasn't noticed her life being stuck in neutral hasn't been paying attention to anything but her fingers on her pussy.

The argument that she's making and saving huge amounts of money is total bullshit. She lives a spartan life with basically nothing for assets. She can manage a vet bill, etc but there is no evidence of any excess being salted away.  As much as I enjoy her body and sexual actions I fear we are watching Aesop's The Hare and The Tortoise play out in "reallife' (pun intended).

My friend, decide what you want from life though. You don't like that Leora wants to stay on rlc for a long time but you keep seeing her just as a piece of meat that masturbates.

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

She sure seems happier than I've seen her. Must be nice to live each day without responsibility, plans or urgency about the rest of one's life. The women I know want a man to either provide or be a be a strong dependable partner in financial support in a relationship or family. Paul makes her happy but he's not an alpha, he's certainly not a provider.

Been watching her for 9 years go from a shy emotionally immature girl to an undemanding  woman without any drive or visible goals. 

Wonder how long the party goes on, I mean even Maya got out of RLC. Which makes me wonder how she is doing.

Her worshipers will be offended at my observations. We all like looking at her naked body and her sexual antics but anyone that hasn't noticed her life being stuck in neutral hasn't been paying attention to anything but her fingers on her pussy.

The argument that she's making and saving huge amounts of money is total bullshit. She lives a spartan life with basically nothing for assets. She can manage a vet bill, etc but there is no evidence of any excess being salted away.  As much as I enjoy her body and sexual actions I fear we are watching Aesop's The Hare and The Tortoise play out in "reallife' (pun intended).

Don't entirely disagree. But she has responsibilities to RLC and the viewers. Other then walking around in a teddy and having sex/bating, she does lead a charmed life.  It will be a looong time before she can afford a house w/ a picket fence. Not sure if they think about future financial independence.

24 minutes ago, Howard said:

I have a hunch Leora will make Paul roleplay in the not-to-distant future. He will put on a funny hat and ring the doorbell, carrying a (empty) pizza box. #DingDong

He could do two things at one time and get a pizza delivery job and role play while being paid. Neither of them want to work.

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Howard said:

Don't entirely disagree. But she has responsibilities to RLC and the viewers. Other then walking around in a teddy and having sex/bating, she does lead a charmed life.  It will be a looong time before she can afford a house w/ a picket fence. Not sure if they think about future financial independence.

If I were inclined to be, say Paul, on RLC with my girl friend I would take the opportunity for free apartment, food and utilities and get a full time job and save every dime I could while sucking the RLC tit. Great opportunity to build a nest egg and get my foot in the door of gainful employment so I could just continue on in the job once RLC stops.

Venera and Lion are gone during the day. If either Leora or Paul was motivated tor had an ounce of ambition hey could use RLC to their advantage instead of sitting on their hands taking the easy way out short term.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4