B4 - General Topic 2022 #57 (August / September)

7 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Finally Kristy have her own room.

Finally .. but I doubt if she wanted to move in the villa as she had better connection I think with the downtown Barcelona girls .. on the other hand , she has the fitness room to practice her dance and teach the others , she has chances for shows with the other girls and who knows , let’s see how it is gong to be with the nearby villa residents , present and future 🙂😉 … BUT .. Finally Kristy will manage to enjoy sleeping peacefully and most of all not worrying for the well being of a close friend and dedicate time to herself and her own pleasure 😇

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Finally .. but I doubt if she wanted to move in the villa as she had better connection I think with the downtown Barcelona girls .. on the other hand , she has the fitness room to practice her dance and teach the others , she has chances for shows with the other girls and who knows , let’s see how it is gong to be with the nearby villa residents , present and future 🙂😉 … BUT .. Finally Kristy will manage to enjoy sleeping peacefully and most of all not worrying for the well being of a close friend and dedicate time to herself and her own pleasure 😇

I think she has a bigger connection with Monica and Zaba then the rest, specially with Monica.

• Like 1

WOW,   a oil massage show, didn't see that coming!  Could not have been more benign and boring.   😪

But, I am disappointed, as an RLC member, I can't feel truly fucked over until Nana is brought back.    😒

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think you are wrong, Kristy connects well with most people, but she has been closer to Zaba & Monica in the villa

• Like 1