B4 - General Topic 2022 #57 (August / September)

No matter what she does , changing rooms , bating , whatever , I don’t think Lilith is a girl that we can somehow remember her for any special things apart from the “ gentle gesture “ of Marlene who borrowed her guy Nr2 or Nr3 if I remember correctly so as her pussy doesn’t create spider webs 😬🙄.. Loraine had a reason being a tenant in this room and before we had Daniela , Holly , Diane , I mean please .. yes she got it as the senior tenant of her current stay but I don’t think many members can be excited of her presence . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Kristy  finally free from Alana , no wonder that she hasn’t even paid a visit to see her close friend even once since she “moved “ in B1 … Kristy will be fun but isn’t enough in this weird of chemistry and relationships coexistence of tenants .. I think B4 and B7 have an absolutely really low “ real friendship feeling “ amongst the tenants .. It all looks strictly professional , Monica yesterday - or when it was with Karol’s visiting - no participating says it all of how things are and what she thinks .. 

And then the two sleeping or staying  in the bedroom girls of B7 and Zabava balancing her life between B4 and her sister’s place while the guys and especially Tim trying to figure out why they are single 😂🤣 ( no complains for Samson as it was a great period for him and the viewers ) ..And of course is Leia and Trinity …Pfff , nothing more to add ..

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Kristy  finally free from Alana , no wonder that she hasn’t even paid a visit to see her close friend even once since she “moved “ in B1 … Kristy will be fun but isn’t enough in this weird of chemistry and relationships coexistence of tenants .. I think B4 and B7 have an absolutely really low “ real friendship feeling “ amongst the tenants .. It all looks strictly professional , Monica yesterday - or when it was with Karol’s visiting - no participating says it all of how things are and what she thinks .. 

And then the two sleeping or staying  in the bedroom girls of B7 and Zabava balancing her life between B4 and her sister’s place while the guys and especially Tim trying to figure out why they are single 😂🤣 ( no complains for Samson as it was a great period for him and the viewers ) ..And of course is Leia and Trinity …Pfff , nothing more to add ..

This happens when women of different personalities are put together. Also that party looked like more of Leia's gang than to the general group, I don't remember Lilith staying long there too or participating at all. 

31 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

This happens when women of different personalities are put together. Also that party looked like more of Leia's gang than to the general group, I don't remember Lilith staying long there too or participating at all. 

I hardly ever tune in B4 nowadays , even Monica she’s not enjoying it or providing .. It is really “ wrong and poor booking “ .. luckily there’s B2 and B1 at times..