B4 - General Topic 2022 #57 (August / September)

I decided to check back in on this apartment to see if things have improved. To my regret, the participants of this apartment have decided to stop fucking and the supporters of this apartment now feel blessed that they are afforded the opportunity to just see simple nudity. Everyone goes ape-shit when one of the girls decides to reward with an occasional bate.  We used to pay for play. Now, we just pay. I can't bare to continue to watch the decline of what once was a dynamic environment... where fucking was the norm and bates were the usual interludes in between real sexual engagement.

• Haha 1

Even with replay, it is difficult for anyone to see everything that occurs on RLC. Just in case my assessment of this apartment may be in error, I offer the following example: The last real fucking that I saw in this apartment was between Nelly and Martina. If anyone can offer and example to contradict what I witnessed, please do so.

• Haha 1

Just now, philo said:

Even with replay, it is difficult for anyone to see everything that occurs on RLC. Just in case my assessment of this apartment may be in error, I offer the following example: The last real fucking that I saw in this apartment was between Nelly and Martina. If anyone can offer and example to contradict what I witnessed, please do so.

Zaba and a guy last month.

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Zaba and a guy last month.

Thank you for that update. I am sure that the session between Zaba and her guy was outstanding. The essence of my analysis, I offer, still stands. RLC would have us believe that of five women in their sexual prime, only Zaba has had sex in the past month. I doubt that. I believe that it has now become acceptable at RLC for the "real life" sex to be off camera and the subscribers have settled for boring shows of nudity. exotic under-ware modeling, and leg rubbing.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, philo said:

Thank you for that update. I am sure that the session between Zaba and her guy was outstanding. The essence of my analysis, I offer, still stands. RLC would have us believe that of five women in their sexual prime, only Zaba has had sex in the past month. I doubt that. I believe that it has now become acceptable at RLC for the "real life" sex to be off camera and the subscribers have settled for boring shows of nudity. exotic under-ware modeling, and leg rubbing.

And I believe that's why that they are paying them less and less and paying more for those who have sex on cam.

I should not miss this opportunity to comment on what RLC has offered in replacement of what they have taken away. So we no longer see the regular exciting sex play among female apartment dwellers...but we do now see the advent of the "Rhoid Boys". Almost every apartment now has seen an infusion of Russian men to offset the decline in female talent. It seems, also, that the replacement has been accommodated by subscribers... a sure sign that it's time fore me to move on. The demographics of RLC subscribers must have changed and therefore the offerings of RLC should meet the interest of the subscribers. I however, did not subscribe to RLC to watch Russian men.   

• Upvote 1

Perhaps placing blame on RLC is taking it too far since they cannot require that participants have sex on camera. RLC can certainly find Barcelona women in their selections process who are willing to do if they broaden their process. RLC can also do more to screen out those women who have learned to "scam the system" (i.e. doing fake shows and pretending to be genuine on camera while having mad sex off camera). RLC can also stop bringing back women who have already shown in their past visits that they were fake. If the RLC's turn to male talent is to fill the shortage of Russian women, perhaps they should consider recruiting more women of other nationalities. Some of the women that I know of other nationalities would fuck on camera for free and would consider a paycheck and a free apartment as having gone to heaven. 

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

disappointment of men, she started abstinence 😁

Thanks for that!! It makes sense if it were true. But Kristy has been disappearing from time to time lately. We in the forum have not really been commenting on that. The last time I noticed she was awol for about 48 hours. Perhaps she was just taking some time off camera? If I didn't know Kristy's history in her last apartment I would not be so skeptical. I don't recall what forum I was on at the time but we started to count how many DIFFERENT guys Kristy and Kammie were fucking on camera...sort of like a competition. I recall that they were tied at about six different guys each. For that reason, I can't see Kristy going from that experience straight to abstinence.😇