B4 - General Topic 2022 #57 (August / September)

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Kristy  finally free from Alana , no wonder that she hasn’t even paid a visit to see her close friend even once since she “moved “ in B1 … Kristy will be fun but isn’t enough in this weird of chemistry and relationships coexistence of tenants .. I think B4 and B7 have an absolutely really low “ real friendship feeling “ amongst the tenants .. It all looks strictly professional , Monica yesterday - or when it was with Karol’s visiting - no participating says it all of how things are and what she thinks .. 

And then the two sleeping or staying  in the bedroom girls of B7 and Zabava balancing her life between B4 and her sister’s place while the guys and especially Tim trying to figure out why they are single 😂🤣 ( no complains for Samson as it was a great period for him and the viewers ) ..And of course is Leia and Trinity …Pfff , nothing more to add ..

I agree, I agree, but at least your favorite tenant Nelly is having sex in front of the cameras!   😁  😉

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I agree, I agree, but at least your favorite tenant Nelly is having sex in front of the cameras!   😁  😉

Nelly … there are still and there will always be Nelly fans … but I think you can now count them in details when 5 years ago for example , the people who would watch her ( and Bogdan ) were uncountable .. and this is for sure a legendary couple but all things have an end , however , who would say no to free rent and extra income ? Therefore , in this rhythm , they will become as it seems , together with Masha , Martina and Alberto and Linda and Tibor the longest ever participants . 

5 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Pussy farts are called "queef"

FLO.HEALTH

The most common cause of vaginal gas is sexual activity. However, it can also be a...

This is an answer after many many months to whatever people were saying for Bruno and Gina sex activities ..