B4 - General Topic 2022 #57 (August / September)

2 hours ago, philo said:

Even with replay, it is difficult for anyone to see everything that occurs on RLC. Just in case my assessment of this apartment may be in error, I offer the following example: The last real fucking that I saw in this apartment was between Nelly and Martina. If anyone can offer and example to contradict what I witnessed, please do so.

Loraine and Samson

Zabava and a guy

Lilith and a guy, same guy who fucked Marlene in B1

Ginger and her boyfriend 

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Funny faces on duty!! 😂

He makes those funny, mouth wide-open faces when he is sexually excited.  The wider the mouth, the higher his excitement.  I would guess from his mouth, his fingers had found Monica's pussy, and she was not discouraging his groping.

Just watched old videos from 2017-2018 girls who were in B4 and other appartments!  What a difference!  They had fun, bathing together, teasing each other, massaging, having fun "together" even made what some call "shows" ... Really miss those RLC times!! There was chemistry with the girls and they didn't spend their time on their cellphones!! 

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just watched old videos from 2017-2018 girls who were in B4 and other appartments!  What a difference!  They had fun, bathing together, teasing each other, massaging, having fun "together" even made what some call "shows" ... Really miss those RLC times!! There was chemistry with the girls and they didn't spend their time on their cellphones!! 

it was a time of peace, literally