B1 - General Topic 2022 #34 (August / September)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi doesn't look much happy. Maybe tired from the trip.

Ahh .. just read your post after my just 1-2 minutes observation ..glad we agree while you paid attention much more than me I believe 😇

12 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I hope that this autumn we see some changes in the apartments. Is about time to take Esmi from the Master Bed room and place Marlene there. Esmi should either  take Mathilda's or Marlene's room. Or even better. Exchange  Esmi with Lavi. Esmi love the beach and Lavi is a great friend of Marlene and I see Lavi really uncomfortable in her room.  

Good observations and suggestions but ..I don’t think they Esmi will keep on swimming from mid October and onwards ..And Lavika isn’t comfortable because B2 is a mess and she hasn’t good chemistry apart from Kristy I think ..I agree with Lavika traded in B1 but I think Esmi should still keep the master bedroom .. Mathilda could go to B2 , maybe with Kristy could make a really good team ..But your suggestions are really good .

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I hope that this autumn we see some changes in the apartments. Is about time to take Esmi from the Master Bed room and place Marlene there. Esmi should either  take Mathilda's or Marlene's room. Or even better. Exchange  Esmi with Lavi. Esmi love the beach and Lavi is a great friend of Marlene and I see Lavi really uncomfortable in her room.  

Lavika to B1... sounds interesting

14 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Lavika needs a bigger bed to expand all her skills, B1 would be a good choice