Martina & Alberto - 2022 #20

Noldus

On 9/27/2022 at 1:39 AM, MGB said:

When this couple first appeared on the scene, Martina worked as a barmaid, leaving about 19:00 – 19:30 returning 02:00-03:00. I am sure now covid is over, sort of, she has return to working, serving drinks, on her feet for 7 hours. So, when she arrives back, she is tired and knackered not drunk/stoned. I have not seen her puke, don’t have that cam view!!

So why would Alberto be bothered, she is only working a normal job in a bar.

I have never seen her on Tinder, if she uses a dating app it would not be Tinder as that is use mostly by English speakers, there are 3 very good Spanish dating apps, she is more likely to use one of them. The app she uses most is WhatsApp, talking to friends. When on the laptop she is studying.

She visits friends and drinks with them, sometimes in bars, very rarely nightclubs, just too expensive and rave music, she does sometimes listen to it but I think she would prefer Spanish music to dance to.      

It's bad enough that there are people here speculating about things they haven't seen. These people may or may not be right.

Worse, however, are the people who deny things despite video evidence. And you probably belong to this group.

I only report about things in this forum I've seen myself and I mostly have videos about the scenes.

You wrote: "I am sure now covid is over, sort of, she has return to working, serving drinks, on her feet for 7 hours."

Martina goes to school from Monday to Friday. Then how can she work in a bar during the night?
So you saying she's a waitress who brings drinks to the tables?
Do you have any evidence that she is now back working in a bar as a barmaid/waitress?

BTW: The term "bar" means absolutely nothing, there are big differences from country to country. In Germany a bar ranges from a drinking restaurant, discotheque, club, nightclub to a brothel. In Germany there are usually nightclub hostess (Animierdamen) in the nightclubs. They sit down with the guests and encourage them to invite them to an extremely expensive bottle of champagne. And these ladies drink a lot because they share in the profit.

These clubs often have rooms upstairs where you can fuck with these ladies. Or you can take them to the hotel room. It was reported that house B-4 was used by such ladies to end the night to fuck with the Russian guests...

You wrote: “So, when she arrives back, she is tired and cracked not drunk/stoned.”

Martina came home drunk several times during the night or after 7 or 8 the next morning. Which bars are open until 8 am in Spain?

Once she was lying drunk on the floor in the hallway when she got home (Evidence : Video)

You wrote: "I have not seen her puke, don't have that cam view!!"

Recently (Sept.22) did she come home drunk and/or stoned at about 3 a.m.

On Sept. 22, 02:36:00 she fell against the wall in the hallway.

Evidence: see post On 9/22/2022 at 4:03 AM, philo said: 0314 am, Upon returning from the balcony Martina stopped at the hallway bathroom. She knelt down on her knees before the porcine throne, grabbed her hair and held it to the back of her head, leaned forward and ..

I added in my post: I think she threw up at 2:58 for the first time. Then she went into the kitchen to rinse with water. At 03:14 she threw up for the second time. 03.17:26 she gets up with difficulty.

Evidence: Reply, Camera 11 Bathroom (Hallway), use kitchen camera if you would like to hear it. Just have to look at the bottom of the picture. Check it out if you want to do that to yourself.

You wrote: "So why would Alberto be bothered, she is only working a normal job in a bar."

Haven't you ever seen the usual arguments in the bathroom when she's not home for a night?
Alberto is not happy about the entire situation. But he's trapped.

You wrote: “there are 3 very good Spanish dating apps, she is more likely to use one of them.”

Do you have any evidence or is this speculation?

You wrote: “She visits friends and drinks with them, sometimes in bars, very rarely nightclubs, just too expensive and rave music”

Don't you see the contradiction: you say she works in a bar.

You wrote “I think she would prefer Spanish music to dance to”

Haven't you seen her dancing to pop music? She often dances and practices like a go-go girl.
She often carries her JBL box with her and listens to english / american pop music and popular oldies. Never heard Spanish music. Evidence: several videos.

Please excuse everyone for this long post, but I can't stand these discussions in this forum anymore.

Most of them like Martina 1 (I really like her), but many finally want to know what Martina 2 does when she's off-cam.

I wish her so much that she successfully completes her studies and returns to a normal life.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, berty_47 said:

In Deutschland gibt es in den Diskotheken meist Animierdamen. Sie setzen sich mit den Gästen zusammen und ermuntern sie, sie zu einer extrem teuren Flasche Champagner einzuladen. Und diese Damen trinken viel, weil sie am Gewinn teilhaben.

Diese Clubs haben oft Räume im Obergeschoss, in denen Sie mit diesen Damen ficken können. Oder Sie bringen sie ins Hotelzimmer.

Diese Äußerung zeigt mir, dass Sie sich in Deutschland nicht auskennen.

Was Sie meinen sind Clubs, in die nicht jeder hineinkommt (und die Meisten auch nicht wollen). Diskotheken werden im Allgemeinen von jungen Leuten beiderlei Geschlechts besucht.

Wenn man keine Ahnung hat sollte man lieber schweigen........

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, berty_47 said:

Haven't you seen her dancing to pop music? She often dances and practices like a go-go girl.
She often carries her JBL box with her and listens to english / american pop music and popular oldies. Never heard Spanish music. Evidence: several videos.

I've seen her listening too and dancing to Samba music on occasion...

• Like 1

On 9/27/2022 at 12:39 AM, MGB said:

Martina worked as a barmaid, leaving about 19:00 – 19:30 returning 02:00-03:00. I am sure now covid is over, sort of, she has return to working, serving drinks, on her feet for 7 hours.

Ive said that for a long time I thought she was working in a bar because of the time which she was leaving which was just about the same time most nights, she may well be drunk when she gets home but she's probably having staff drinks 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, 1r1f2 said:

Diese Äußerung zeigt mir, dass Sie sich in Deutschland nicht auskennen.

Was Sie meinen sind Clubs, in die nicht jeder hineinkommt (und die Meisten auch nicht wollen). Diskotheken werden im Allgemeinen von jungen Leuten beiderlei Geschlechts besucht.

Wenn man keine Ahnung hat sollte man lieber schweigen........

Ich habe keine Ahnung !  So ein Blödsinn!
Von Diskotheken war hier überhaupt nicht die Rede. Diese nennt man auch in Barcelona Clubs.
Ich habe geschrieben: In Germany there are usually nightclub hostess (Animierdamen) in the nightclubs.
Ihr blöder Übersetzet hat daraus gemacht:
"In Deutschland gibt es in den Diskotheken meist Animierdamen. ". Peinlich.....

Ich bin Deutscher und rede hier von Nachtclubs und Nacht-Bars wie sie es in Hamburg-St.Pauli, Frankfurt und München, St. Peterburg, Moskau, usw. gibt.
Und da kommt nicht nur jeder rein, sondern die Leute werden von "Anreisser" oder "Koberer" auf der Straße angesprochen und in die Nightclubs gelockt.
Beruflich war ich oft mit ausländischen Geschäftsleuten (Kunden, Geschäftspartner) unterwegs, für die war z.B. das Safari in St.Pauli eine echte Attraktion, sie wollten unbedingt dahin, weil auf der Bühne gefickt wurde, was es nur in wenigen Länder gibt. Die prüden Amerikaner waren da  meist sprachlos und begeistert. Kaum war man an einem Tisch gesessen, kamen die Animierdaten. Einige von den Geschäftspartner haben die richtig ausgenommen.

Hier wurde also überhaupt nicht von Diskotheken gesprochen, sondern von Bars und Nightclubs.
Nach Berichten im Internet ist die Situation in Barcelona jedoch in letzter Zeit ziemlich schlimm geworden, weil es überall Protestuierte gibt.
Sie haben wohl meine Schilderung von der Vergangenheit des Appartment B4 in Barcelona wie so vieles andere überhaupt nicht verstanden.
Wie haben Sie so schön geschrieben: Wenn man keine Ahnung hat sollte man lieber schweigen......

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

According to the evidence, Martina works in these famous 'bars' (whatever you call them) and does indeed do this kind of work: barmaid, dance, hostess, fuck. 
The evidence when she goes out at night:
* when she makes herself all beautiful and attractive: hair, makeup, dress,  'special' necklace
* when she brings various sexual items and clothes that she 'tests' by dancing in a seductive way in the bedroom and ask Alberto what is think
* frequently leaves or returns without panties on
* she really has no problem seeing herself naked by anyone else, she is used to it
* Alberto accepts it because he considers it as a real job for Martina like many other girls in these places, he even advises her about it
* Martina seems to make and have a lot of money despite the fact that she has no particular education and she has even lent Alberto a lot of money in the past

So when Martina gets all dressed up for her night out, it's for a job where she works with the public (she doesn't just show up for an ordinary party with friends) and she knows that she has a lot of very nice assets that she can exploit to make money. Let's not forget that Martina, in addition, has a very strong libido and for her, it's a very satisfying job from every point of view: feeling attracted, having sexual gratification and making money in a 'safe' environment.

Put yourself in Martina's shoes, for my part, I have no problem with what she does. She earns her living like everyone else...

P.S. On the funny side: was Alberto a client of these places at the time when they 'meet' more then 10 years ago ? 

• Confused 3

4 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

According to the evidence, Martina works in these famous 'bars' (whatever you call them) and does indeed do this kind of work: barmaid, dance, hostess, fuck. 
The evidence when she goes out at night:
* when she makes herself all beautiful and attractive: hair, makeup, dress,  'special' necklace
* when she brings various sexual items and clothes that she 'tests' by dancing in a seductive way in the bedroom and ask Alberto what is think
* frequently leaves or returns without panties on
* she really has no problem seeing herself naked by anyone else, she is used to it
* Alberto accepts it because he considers it as a real job for Martina like many other girls in these places, he even advises her about it
* Martina seems to make and have a lot of money despite the fact that she has no particular education and she has even lent Alberto a lot of money in the past

So when Martina gets all dressed up for her night out, it's for a job where she works with the public (she doesn't just show up for an ordinary party with friends) and she knows that she has a lot of very nice assets that she can exploit to make money. Let's not forget that Martina, in addition, has a very strong libido and for her, it's a very satisfying job from every point of view: feeling attracted, having sexual gratification and making money in a 'safe' environment.

Put yourself in Martina's shoes, for my part, I have no problem with what she does. She earns her living like everyone else...

P.S. On the funny side: was Alberto a client of these places at the time when they 'meet' more then 10 years ago ? 

You have taken another step, from childish, incomprehensible, poorly written and meaningless posts, you have gone on to insult and slander. Great job.

About your "evidence":
1- All girls who dress up and make themselves beautiful are whores? Is that your case?
2- She has only done it once, the weekend she went with Alberto to a hotel. And she showed it to her friends on the phone, not to Alberto.
3- Could you list how many times she has come back home without panties?
4- All the RLC girls are whores?
5- How do you know what Alberto thinks, if you don't understand him?
6- How much money does she have? How much is she paid at RLC? And at 'Casa Lola', the place where she worked before the pandemic as a promoter? And in all her previous jobs in her hometown?

P.S. More than 10 years ago she was 15. Accusing her of being a whore when she was underage I think is not 'on the funny side'. Nothing new in fact, I haven't found anything funny in any of your posts to date.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

4 hours ago, emnv said:

You have taken another step, from childish, incomprehensible, poorly written and meaningless posts, you have gone on to insult and slander. Great job.

About your "evidence":
1- All girls who dress up and make themselves beautiful are whores? Is that your case?
2- She has only done it once, the weekend she went with Alberto to a hotel. And she showed it to her friends on the phone, not to Alberto.
3- Could you list how many times she has come back home without panties?
4- All the RLC girls are whores?
5- How do you know what Alberto thinks, if you don't understand him?
6- How much money does she have? How much is she paid at RLC? And at 'Casa Lola', the place where she worked before the pandemic as a promoter? And in all her previous jobs in her hometown?

P.S. More than 10 years ago she was 15. Accusing her of being a whore when she was underage I think is not 'on the funny side'. Nothing new in fact, I haven't found anything funny in any of your posts to date.

Interesting but .... she is not a whore like YOU say.

Many girls do it and they are not whores like you say.

In other words, when you go to a 'bar' to drink and seduce (not sure about your success, I have doubts), do you think that all the girls in the bar are whores because the way they look ?

I think you're one of those groups of men who think that an attractive woman who likes sex and has a high libido is a whore by definition. We are not in the past! We are in 2022.

But I don't want to start the eternal discussion when it comes to a man versus a woman about sex, attraction and libido and the impression when it applies to men and women.

I hope that one day you meet an attractive woman (by your standards) who lives her sexuality to the fullest, has confidence and knows what she wants in a partner. Then, you might have a lot of difficulties to assume yourself and to question yourself. We are always learning in life and that's good.     

As I said before, Martina reminds me, to a certain extent, of what I experienced at her age... And by the way, I am a beautiful confident woman who has realized that it is important to have fun in life and to avoid negative people if they want to stay negative.

I love Martina and Nelly and a fantasy; I would have so much fun to exchange with them and her friends, we would share our experiences around a good wine or anything else....

P.S. As for my writing, I suffer from a known language problem but this does not prevent me from being understood very well and I always try to improve myself. Big kiss to you if you accept.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Funny to see that you never answers on the content of a post, only giving the same arguments which have nothing to do with the original post...

Hope you will never meet them, Martina and especially Nelly have already enough problems ....😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Funny to see that you never answers on the content of a post, only giving the same arguments which have nothing to do with the original post...

Hope you will never meet them, Martina and especially Nelly have already enough problems ....😂

Funny: 
For the copy/paste: 
* Although I don't do copy/paste, I have to admit that in the copy/paste, you are the best, congratulations
For the meeting with Martina and Nelly:
* Note that I was talking about a fantasy and in relation to Nelly, a human being who has problems like everyone else, we should rather seek to help the person, usually a simple little help can make a big difference. But of course, the person must be willing to be helped.   For example, in your case, despite several attempts, you still prefer to ignore your problem, it's your choice, but you must resign yourself to the fact that you will always find yourself alone and your only way to make those around you react to you, is to be unhealthy with others.

P.S. but why do you defend some people in the forum, how many accounts do you have in the forum? There are a lot of people (multiple copies of you ?) who always write the same things.... If you don't have friends in the forum, it can be convenient to create copies of yourself in the forum to 'be agree with you', why not ? 

Have fun !

• Confused 2