Martina & Alberto - 2022 #20

Noldus

12 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

I'm a bit surprised that apart from girlsfun no one has commented on Martina's long night. Here is just a short version: 19:05 Martina leaves the apartment
Alberto sleeps on the couch in the living room.
02:15 M back after seven hours, difficulty walking and coordination, no puke today.
02:42 long and intensive cuddles with Alberto
02:44 Walk with Taco
02.58 balcony (to smoke?)
03:20 Martina bed
05:02 Alberto goes to bed (usually he gets up now)
08:17 Alberto stands up
ca 10:20 am Alberto cuddles in bed with Martina. She does everything to make him peaceful.
10:33 am Martina gets up.
about 12.00 M & A together major cleaning living room (very clever Martina!)
12:38 Sex in bed
Martina has incredible talent to make Alberto happy. The long night outside is forgotten.

However: How about Martina's school today?
Why is Alberto not at work today?
Public holyday in Barcelona?

Today no school, local holiday in Barcelona, I think part of La Mercè which was on 24th. Night was nothing special, so why spending time to comment it ?😉

It's allways good to mention information that Martina's nights out and returns in an 'altered' state are always present and because it's always an important source of speculation as we all try to find out what our beautiful Martina does with her assets during those night...

For Martina and Alfredo, it the price to pay to be on RLC and cash out $$$.

We pay for the show and what goes with it: on and out of RLC. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Today no school, local holiday in Barcelona, I think part of La Mercè which was on 24th. Night was nothing special, so why spending time to comment it ?😉

Many thanks for your answer.
Did you see the individual scenes carefully?

1 hour ago, berty_47 said:

I

I have tested several programs for Spanish. None of them translated anything meaningful. I'm  using a semi-professional language translation from German language to German text for professional reasons. This program works incredibly reliably as long as you speak pure German without a dialect. This manufacturer also offers a version for Spanish, but only for the Basque Spanish dialect. That's the problem.
I think (but I'm not sure) both Martina and Alberto speak a strong Valencian dialect. All speech recognition and text translators fail because of this. I live in the south-west of Germany. There are many villages where a strong dialect is spoken. A German from Northern Germany understands almost nothing..... In Spain, I was told, the differences are even greater. Means no chance for a program. Hope could help you.

In the context of my work, I have access to specialized resources that do translation and sound processing to extract a conversation altered by ambient noise. Of course, I don't see myself arriving with a recording of Martina and Alfredo and mentioning that it is for the purposes of a particular investigation.
However, I have been told that some apps can give quite interesting results. I'll try them if I have time, I'll keep you posted.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, berty_47 said:

Me sorprende un poco que aparte de girlsfun nadie haya comentado sobre la larga noche de Martina. He aquí una versión corta: 19:05 Martina sale del apartamento
Alberto duerme en el sofá de la sala.
02:15 M regreso después de siete horas, dificultad para caminar y coordinación, sin vomitar hoy.
02:42 abrazos largos e intensos con
alberto 02:44 paseo con taco
02.58 balcón (¿para fumar?)
03:20 martina cama
05:02 alberto se acuesta (normalmente se levanta ahora)
08:17 alberto se levanta
ca 10: 20 am Alberto se acurruca en la cama con Martina. Ella hace todo lo posible para que él esté en paz.
10:33 Martina se levanta.
alrededor de las 12:00 M & A juntos limpiando la sala de estar (¡muy lista Martina!)
12:38 Sexo en la cama
Martina tiene un talento increíble para hacer feliz a Alberto. La larga noche afuera se olvida.

Sin embargo: ¿Qué tal la escuela de Martina hoy?
¿Por qué Alberto no está en el trabajo hoy?
¿Día festivo en Barcelona?

es fiesta en barcelona , las fiestas de la merce , hoy acaban . 

• Upvote 1

When this couple first appeared on the scene, Martina worked as a barmaid, leaving about 19:00 – 19:30 returning 02:00-03:00. I am sure now covid is over, sort of, she has return to working, serving drinks, on her feet for 7 hours. So, when she arrives back, she is tired and knackered not drunk/stoned. I have not seen her puke, don’t have that cam view!!

So why would Alberto be bothered, she is only working a normal job in a bar.

I have never seen her on Tinder, if she uses a dating app it would not be Tinder as that is use mostly by English speakers, there are 3 very good Spanish dating apps, she is more likely to use one of them. The app she uses most is WhatsApp, talking to friends. When on the laptop she is studying.

She visits friends and drinks with them, sometimes in bars, very rarely nightclubs, just too expensive and rave music, she does sometimes listen to it but I think she would prefer Spanish music to dance to.      

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, darkman said:

si ese traductor es capaz de traducir , español , catalan , valenciano , y jerga juvenil del dia a dia . es un gran programa sin duda. ejemplo : me fui con una pava y unos xiquets en plan a tomar unas clenchitas por de farla con mis mejos , la tia se puso que recalimaba , solo de verme . ¿quien a entendido eso?

Sospecho que la traducción podría implicar varias botellas de tequila. :confused:

Sospito que la traducció podria implicar diverses ampolles de tequila. :confused:

--------------------

I suspect that translation might involve several bottles of tequila. :biggrin:

Reminder: many of the tenants have fun trolling CamCaps. 

They must get a good laugh at some of the comments we make.

Trust nothing. Doubt everything. Data is often lacking.

It is all a fun-house of smoke and mirrors. 

It's called real life on the Internet.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Imagine a conversation at the bar: a man is talking to Martina:
"Hey, do I feel like I've seen you somewhere before? "
Martina with a big smile "Yes, maybe at the beach?"
"No, I think more in a parking lot, you were partying with a friend who had a Russian accent and also a beautiful smile".
Martina with astonishment "Yes you are the guy you brought me to his apartment to treat my lower back injury that happened to me that night, right?"
"Yes, that's right, you enjoyed the tantric massage that I gave you for several hours".
Martina, happy to remember it," Oh yes! Here my Tinder Id, can I call you and make an appointment during the nights?
"Yes and I will bring my girlfriend who is also very good in nuru massage for woman specifically".
Martina: "Oh yes, I've been wanting to try several massages at the same time for a long time, I will be happy to tell my roommate that I finally found help for my need."

Next episode: next week... sweet dream :smile:

P.S. Warning: This show contains eroticism and nudity for an adult audience, viewer discretion is advised :rolleyes:

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Reminder: many of the tenants have fun trolling CamCaps. 

They must get a good laugh at some of the comments we make.

Trust nothing. Doubt everything. Data is often lacking.

It is all a fun-house of smoke and mirrors. 

It's called real life on the Internet.

What Happens in RLC, Stays in RLC...In and Out...::)

I never really understood the use of the bath in the bathroom in front of the kitchen, it is used to fill water bottles because the kitchen sink is always full? But on the other hand, it is convenient to have a camera in this bathroom, we can know everything that surrounds the process of filling water bottles. Anyway, we pay for that cam too...::)

• Confused 1