Martina & Alberto - 2022 #20

Noldus

1 hour ago, philo said:

I have never tried to suggest that they are lovers. I have only attested to what I saw.

Philo, I don't think Dani (the big guy) is a love interest of Martina; however, I believe what you saw.  Don't fall into the trap that DeepDave and others try to pull by denying what you saw and painting you as a lunatic.  They do that often here.   It's an interesting tactic.  When something is indeed probably not likely (like Dani being a love interest), they will trash you mercilessly for even discussing it, as an attempt to destroy your credibility.    You see the same behavior with Berty. 

YET, when something happens like the other night when Martina came home so drunk she vomited in the toilet ... everyone saw that ... and yet no comments from the St. Martina crowd at all.

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

So I don't understand the question, only makes sense if you want to speculate.🤷‍♂️

It feels to me like speculating is a cardinal sin here.  I don't get it.  There is a huge portion of their lives we don't see ... and most of us don't understand the language ... so what we do is SPECULATE.  In fact, I contend that is a fundamental reason the forum exists.  To help understand what might be happening, based on the behavior we DO SEE on cam.   We should welcome speculations and use them to open our minds more and not be so set in our judgements of these people.  But if you speculate here, you are labeled a traitor by the St. Martina crowd.

All we have is speculations.  Like tonight, what is she doing?  Where is she going?  Who is she with? 

• Upvote 3

Well, HERE'S a switch!  Martina in bed and Alberto up on the couch!  What's happening?!?  Is the world flipping over?  🤣  Maybe they'll switch roles!  Alberto will now go out and party with a bunch of girl "friends", while Martina stays home, plays video games and cleans the house.  🙃😜😂

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Philo, I don't think Dani (the big guy) is a love interest of Martina; however, I believe what you saw.  Don't fall into the trap that DeepDave and others try to pull by denying what you saw and painting you as a lunatic.  They do that often here.   It's an interesting tactic.  When something is indeed probably not likely (like Dani being a love interest), they will trash you mercilessly for even discussing it, as an attempt to destroy your credibility.    You see the same behavior with Berty. 

YET, when something happens like the other night when Martina came home so drunk she vomited in the toilet ... everyone saw that ... and yet no comments from the St. Martina crowd at all.

It feels to me like speculating is a cardinal sin here.  I don't get it.  There is a huge portion of their lives we don't see ... and most of us don't understand the language ... so what we do is SPECULATE.  In fact, I contend that is a fundamental reason the forum exists.  To help understand what might be happening, based on the behavior we DO SEE on cam.   We should welcome speculations and use them to open our minds more and not be so set in our judgements of these people.  But if you speculate here, you are labeled a traitor by the St. Martina crowd.

All we have is speculations.  Like tonight, what is she doing?  Where is she going?  Who is she with? 

Of course, opinions about the purpose of the forum differ here. Some want to know more real information to better understand what they see, others want to get rid of their sometimes strange fantasies and speculations, others enjoy insulting others, others use the forum to write that they can do everything better and can denigrate the actors, etc.... so very varied.... if you want to speculate, you just have to be able to live with the comments like everyone else here.

After some here repeatedly criticized the few translators who used to provide us with a lot of demonstrably correct information, sometimes massively, and this source has almost dried up, 99% of the posts here are rumors that are irrelevant in terms of content. So exactly what you want..👏👏👏 😂

P.s. we don't use trapdoors as that is childish and surely many here don't understand what that means as not everyone understands American slang...😉 wish you a nice sunday.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Well... Alberto WAS up as I was typing that.  😉  Guess he couldn't quite make it to 5am.  Martina must be cold... looks like a Martina burrito all wrapped up! 😋

You are right and a very delicious one...😂. Autumn is coming and then cooler temperatures again...not so good for us.😢

5 hours ago, Adalbert said:

You are right and a very delicious one...😂. Autumn is coming and then cooler temperatures again...not so good for us.😢

True... however, I have a feeling she'll be roaming the house topless year-round at this point. 😋

9 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Of course, opinions about the purpose of the forum differ here. Some want to know more real information to better understand what they see, others want to get rid of their sometimes strange fantasies and speculations, others enjoy insulting others, others use the forum to write that they can do everything better and can denigrate the actors, etc.... so very varied.... if you want to speculate, you just have to be able to live with the comments like everyone else here.

After some here repeatedly criticized the few translators who used to provide us with a lot of demonstrably correct information, sometimes massively, and this source has almost dried up, 99% of the posts here are rumors that are irrelevant in terms of content. So exactly what you want..👏👏👏 😂

P.s. we don't use trapdoors as that is childish and surely many here don't understand what that means as not everyone understands American slang...😉 wish you a nice sunday.

The people you call "translators" were actually interpreters. Translators try to tell us what was said. They usually do it with quotations. Interpreters try to tell us what they meant. That's where the the debate comes in. The biggest argument that I ever witnessed on Cam Caps occurred several years ago between two interpreters who reported very different opinions on the issue at hand. All of it could have been avoided if they had only told us what was said rather that try and "interpret" what it meant. But that was too much to ask.

• Like 1

If you think so....🤷‍♂️. But one question. How will you know that they are interpreting instead of translating without understanding the language? 

I think if they will tell here what you want to hear you would be perhaps less critical.😉

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, philo said:

The people you call "translators" were actually interpreters. Translators try to tell us what was said. They usually do it with quotations. Interpreters try to tell us what they meant. That's where the the debate comes in. The biggest argument that I ever witnessed on Cam Caps occurred several years ago between two interpreters who reported very different opinions on the issue at hand. All of it could have been avoided if they had only told us what was said rather that try and "interpret" what it meant. But that was too much to ask.

Let’s repeat again …. Good friends emnv and omedo again and again and again provided information regularly , TRANSLATING because they speak the language , they NEVER INTERPRETED anything ..

They asked again and again and again , whoever wanted an explanation of certain timeframes to provide a link and they would TRANSLATE , especially when there were “ speculations “ or people believing whatever they wanted to believe … Guess what ? THERE WAS NEVER EVER a link provided , my “ speculation / interpretation  “ is that the people  simply wanted to stick with their own reality because anything different wouldn’t “ fit “ their alternate reality .. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Guess what ? THERE WAS NEVER EVER a link provided , my “ speculation / interpretation  “ is that the people  simply wanted to stick with their own reality because anything different wouldn’t “ fit “ their alternate reality .. 

While I support the bulk of what you said in this post … this specific claim is patently false.  I remember many times when someone would ask if anyone knows what they are talking about … or who is on the phone with Martina … etc … and nothing was proffered by the translators.  So please don’t say help from the translators has not been requested.  It has.  And often it help is not provided.

I believe this is time consuming work and I don’t fault the translators from not responding to every request.  It also requires a REPLAY sub and it is not expected for them to pay to provide us with a valuable service.  So I get it and I still value the help we get from our native language friends.

But please don’t suggest no one asks.

The other theory … might I say a speculation .. is that they only share translations that put this couple in a positive light.  I don’t think it is universally true but maybe in some instances it is done inadvertently.  Like I said it takes time and I would not want our translators to be wasting a lot of time here … none of us should be.  So maybe some things get missed.

Suggestion:  CamCaps should add $5 to a premium membership and use that money to pay for reliable translations from certified translators … perhaps too pick up the cost of their REPLAY subscriptions.  If CamCaps paid 1 or 2 euros for every 1000 words of translation … we would maybe get flooded with translations!!!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3