Martina & Alberto - 2022 #20

Noldus

🤣 Come on, no fun today ? I've had a lot today.

I've learned a lot from you blaming others, you are a good teacher. Also in repeating the same again and agin.

And by the way if you look at the likes than you might realize who has friends and who not....😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, johnny0692 said:

Martina wanting it from behind

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Martina shaking her ass seductively in front of Alberto, as she touches herself. Oh Alberto, be strong. Do not succumb to her siren song movements. Walk away, display non interest, play hard to get, let her work for it, make her craw to you.   😈   Oh Alberto, your just so weak!  😉   

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

15 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Martina shaking her ass seductively in front of Alberto, as she touches herself. Oh Alberto, be strong. Do not succumb to her siren song movements. Walk away, display non interest, play hard to get, let her work for it, make her craw to you.   😈   Oh Alberto, your just so weak!  😉   

Totally understandable.  I'd be weaker than a foam bridge! 😜

• Haha 1

On 9/27/2022 at 4:14 PM, girlsfun2 said:

I never really understood the use of the bath in the bathroom in front of the kitchen, it is used to fill water bottles because the kitchen sink is always full? But on the other hand, it is convenient to have a camera in this bathroom, we can know everything that surrounds the process of filling water bottles. Anyway, we pay for that cam too...::)

That's one of the most important cameras in Martina and Alberto's apartment.  It spares us reading through one or two pages of nonsense every time Martina uses that bathroom.  If RLC removed that, the comments would be like:

"Martina just went into the restroom without a camera"
"I wonder what she's doing in there?"
"Maybe she's masturbating"
"She took her phone in with her, maybe she's facetiming"
"Facetimeing while masturbating!"
"With Nelly!"
"No, Nelly is at B7 and she's not on her phone"
"Maybe Bogdan"
"or the gay schoolfriend"
"It's the big guy!  I always knew there was something between them and this proves it"
"Why did RLC remove that camera?"
"Maybe Martina asked them to so we wouldn't know that she's cheating on Alberto"
"We really need a camera in there, so we can see what she's doing"

Sometimes when one of her friends visit, they go to the toilet together and we see just enough to know that they take it in turns to use the toilet while talking to each other.  Without the camera:

"Martina and her friend just went to the restroom together"
"Did you see the way Martina was looking at her earlier.  I think there's something between them"
"Maybe they're having sex in there"
"Yes, I think they are"
"How long have they been in there?"
"3 minutes"
"It doesn't take 3 minutes to go to the toilet.  They must be fucking"
"I think I can hear them moaning"
"Yes, I hear moaning too"
"i wonder if Alberto knows what they're doing"
"Here they come"
"They're both smiling, I wonder why"
"They look like they really enjoyed themselves in there"
"I'm tired of Martina keeping everything off camera"
"We really need a camera in there"
"I've emailed RLC and told them I'm canceling my subscription if they don't put a camera in there"

• Like 2
  • Haha 17

8 hours ago, Ash1 said:

That's one of the most important cameras in Martina and Alberto's apartment.  It spares us reading through one or two pages of nonsense every time Martina uses that bathroom.  If RLC removed that, the comments would be like:

"With Nelly!"
"Maybe Bogdan"
"It's the big guy!  I always knew there was something between them and this proves it"
"Maybe Martina asked them to so we wouldn't know that she's cheating on Alberto"

Sometimes when one of her friends visit, they go to the toilet together and we see just enough to know that they take it in turns to use the toilet while talking to each other.  Without the camera:

"Did you see the way Martina was looking at her earlier.  I think there's something between them"
"Yes, I think they are"
"3 minutes"
"Here they come"
"I've emailed RLC and told them I'm canceling my subscription if they don't put a camera in there"

@ash1: your the best, I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe.

it's so good to have comments like these, I love you !

On 9/29/2022 at 1:37 PM, Adalbert said:

🤣 Come on, no fun today ? I've had a lot today.

I've learned a lot from you blaming others, you are a good teacher. Also in repeating the same again and agin.

And by the way if you look at the likes than you might realize who has friends and who not....😉

It depends...whether you approve your own comments with your other accounts, it's cheap but in your case, you have no choice, you understand that one...

P.S Interesting idea: I'm the teacher and a woman too so you really don't appreciate it....A woman who dares to make you question yourself, that's no fun for you....So go to the corner of the classroom for the rest of your day....but I like difficult cases...Listen to the teacher and bring an apple for tomorrow !!! LOL   

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

It depends...whether you approve your own comments with your other accounts, it's cheap but in your case, you have no choice, you understand that one...

P.S Interesting idea: I'm the teacher and a woman too so you really don't appreciate it....A woman who dares to make you question yourself, that's no fun for you....So go to the corner of the classroom for the rest of your day....but I like difficult cases...Listen to the teacher and bring an apple for tomorrow !!! LOL   

Wow - You have done it again.  You have said nothing.  Congratulations.  I predict that you will say that you were playing a game that you have tricked me to play,  You win again.  You are amazing and you didn’t even know it.  

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

So whatever, you are a woman ?🤣🤣 

Other accounts, that's ridiculous (as so many things you post here), one is enough here...I'am really sorry that you are so caught up in your own conspiracy theories and fantasies.😢 Use the weekend to go out and enjoy the real life might help you to clean your brain....😂

Martina will do this for sure...lot of things are planed....😉

18 hours ago, Ash1 said:

"With Nelly!"
"Maybe Bogdan"

"Yes, I think they are"
"3 minutes"
"Here they come"

😂🤣👏👏👏

8 hours ago, Adalbert said:

So whatever, you are a woman ?🤣🤣 

Other accounts, that's ridiculous (as so many things you post here), one is enough here...I'am really sorry that you are so caught up in your own conspiracy theories and fantasies.😢 Use the weekend to go out and enjoy the real life might help you to clean your brain....😂

Martina will do this for sure...lot of things are planed....😉

So don't forget, bring an apple for your female teacher tomorrow, my sweet little boy !

• Haha 1