Martina & Alberto - 2022 #20

Noldus

Interesting view from the kitchen window today. I always thought that the M&A apartment was on the first or second floor. Maybe I missed something in the past but it looks like from their view of apartments across from them that M&A live in an upper floor apartment as they're looking down on other apartments. I think for some reason today the kitchen window was opened to its fullest position during daylight and gave a whole new view of the outdoors neighborhood around them. The neighbors must be getting an eyefull of Martina when she walks around naked...maybe just another example of her penchant for exhibitionism. Sorry but Alberto just closed the window. I hope some were able to catch the brief glimpse of the neighborhood.

14 minutes ago, DWI said:

Interesting view from the kitchen window today. I always thought that the M&A apartment was on the first or second floor. Maybe I missed something in the past but it looks like from their view of apartments across from them that M&A live in an upper floor apartment as they're looking down on other apartments. I think for some reason today the kitchen window was opened to its fullest position during daylight and gave a whole new view of the outdoors neighborhood around them. The neighbors must be getting an eyefull of Martina when she walks around naked...maybe just another example of her penchant for exhibitionism. Sorry but Alberto just closed the window. I hope some were able to catch the brief glimpse of the neighborhood.

The old lady across the way that was visible when the camera was pointed at the balcony door prior to M and A taking this apartment...could not care less

18 minutes ago, DWI said:

Yes, they have a good view.

Someone wrote that it's on the 3rd floor of a 4 story building, naturally the person guessed that out of nowhere...

According to the person in question, Martina spent 5 hours on the phone last night to explain to the pizza delivery man where she lived. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

The old lady across the way that was visible when the camera was pointed at the balcony door prior to M and A taking this apartment...could not care less

But from the view I saw, there were at least four apartments across from M&A's kitchen window, maybe more, that could easily see into the kitchen when Martina was standing close to the window like she does. Oh well, no big deal. 

1 minute ago, girlsfun2 said:

Sorry, just arriving, what Martina have done ?

She was full horny but Alberto was a bit tired  today ( at least in my eyes ) and it wasn’t as nice I believe as she was expecting ..still , her hormones got some pleasure ..

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She was full horny but Alberto was a bit tired  today ( at least in my eyes ) and it wasn’t as nice I believe as she was expecting ..still , her hormones got some pleasure ..

This is understandable. But to have repeatedly her libido never satisfied and to please herself is not satisfying, she will surely use her cell phone to prepare herself a nice 'satisfying' night out and come back in the morning ....

At her age, she thinks: 'I won't waste my time waiting when everything is available, I'm young amd pretty and like to fuck, why not'.

P.S. Go Martina, your in charge ! 

• Sad 2

11 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Yes, they have a good view.

Someone wrote that it's on the 3rd floor of a 4 story building, naturally the person guessed that out of nowhere...

According to the person in question, Martina spent 5 hours on the phone last night to explain to the pizza delivery man where she lived. 

😁 Funny that you blame me about guessing something that was written here often. So if you have followed the phonecall, why not sharing  us the true location and floor which you have for sure heard. DWI might be interested in.  But I think that you have, how so often, no idea.😉

• Like 2

18 hours ago, DWI said:

The neighbors must be getting an eyefull of Martina when she walks around naked...maybe just another example of her penchant for exhibitionism.

Anybody on the internet can see her naked anytime they want... I'm sure she doesn't mind if a couple of neighbors see her...

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

Always optimistic! Always good to hear Martina and Alberto continue to exhibit some sexual activity. Although it sounds as some on the forum are disappointed in the visual aspect. 

It also sounds as if Martina continues looking for the "one bi-sexual relationship”, while holding on to Alberto in the meantime. Of course, where would she go and how would she live if detached from Alberto. Is she trying to hard to have a bi-sexual partner? I am hopeful she has learned a lesson (from her past bi-sexual experience) and will not again get involved with a married woman or someone with baggage. 

It also seems she has taken calm to her late-night phone adventures or perhaps taken them off camera; but continues to struggle with the sleep disorder.  Does anyone know if she has sought medical assistance with the sleep disorder? Barcelona has some great medical centers.  

I often wonder how life will be for all three when school resumes and with Alberto’s work schedule? A disruption in their personal life (for what it's worth) and or will it become stronger? 

I am also hopeful she will begin to mature and learn to be more respectful of Alberto. I think life may only improve for Martina and Alberto once off RLC.  Also, if she and Alberto are recognized as couple.  Meet other couples and friends with a healthy lifestyle, good moral, views that are mature and successful.  It is possible she will find in other couples the bi-sexual relationship desired. 

I mentioned on a previous post that she should “Invest” in Alberto. I am not sure of Martina’s friendship with some many other guys. Alberto is good man, not working only to repay her but for them both and the future. They seem to be spending more time together, which is always positive but if they could throw in some romantic time for romantic dinner and a movie, out or in, invite another couple over despite the cameras (perhaps the other RLC couple in the building) walks along the beach, a dance club together, a bike ride, etc. 

Whew!