Leora in tears

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know their personal histories. I may never figure them out; but inside of their deepest depths, they need each other.

I'm still waiting for the detailed report from Agent Scooter, and have not received it yet.

Until then, I just accept what they do, because it's up to them how they handle things.

Nora was certainly simpler to love. And that's all I can say about that. Squirrel demurs, simply watching Leora's beauty whilst attempting to identify the nature of Paul's current electronic projects...  8)

Give the poor girl a break.

Maybe she just got the lab tests back confirming that she has Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, or something.

Food for thought.

LOL  That's a good one.

The Human form of Mad Cow Disease.

<< curtsies graciously >>

It's that, or despite her best efforts she just found out she's carrying Paul's child.   

That would make most any girl cry.

Give the poor girl a break.

Maybe she just got the lab tests back confirming that she has Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, or something.

Food for thought.

LOL  That's a good one.

The Human form of Mad Cow Disease.

<< curtsies graciously >>

It's that, or despite her best efforts she just found out she's carrying Paul's child.   

That would make most any girl cry.

Not so bad.  She could name it "Game Boy."

Leora is complaining a lot about Paul I guess, mixed up with tears...

anybody here who understands Russian?

thx

She cries because Paul is a lazy fucker that doesn't do a thing except sit his ass in front of a computer and sleep.

The guy is as useless as tits on a boar hog.

I know i agree with the above post. It just happened again. She was trying to comfort him a little after taking a shower. Im not sure what they were saying cause i don't speak russion, but she went and sat on the chair acting like she was a little depressed because paul was so busy on the computer probably not giving her the attention. She kind of storms over to the chair in a hurry. Then Paul comes over sits with her for a bit, places a few pecks on her cheek and she kind of pulls away like she is angry with him.

They should watch the video's of Adriana and Daniel. That is a true loving relationship.