Leora in tears

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know whether to agree or disagree with any of the previous posters. I consider them all avatars of experience and intelligence.

However, I would say that I accept L&P's complex relationship, and I suspect if they leave it will be crying time for RLC Admins because half of us won't click their site any longer, let alone subscribe.

Guest BurakYilmaz

Leora is emotionally based. She has been taught that this is the way to deal with problems, and to influence other people. She is still highly intelligent, and is learning how to use this function we call intellect. She's an artist.

Paul is intellectually based. He has been taught that this is the way to deal with problems, and to influence other people. He is still highly emotional, and is learning how to use this function, which we call emotion. He is an engineer.

Scooter is their dog. Scooter is genetically programmed to be loved by Leora and Paul; and Scooter is secretly manipulating them as if Scooter was the ultimate diplomat between warring nations. Scooter is the best thing to happen to their relationship.

I do not know what has occurred in the life of Leora and Paul. But she sure as hell hasn't attacked him with a knife, and he hasn't busted up the place, so I'll just sit back and let them work it out because she's a Greek goddess, and Ruslan is getting all the CC shit that otherwise was once directed at Paul.

Those are my thoughts. I reserve the right to have those thoughts without being attacked again. Thank you and have a nice day.

In summary, Leora is as woman and Paul is a man....and scooter is king.

• 2 weeks later...

She is at it again, don't know what Paul gets accused of but he stays as calm as a monk, respect ..

The drama of Leora is clearly an act to get a reaction out of him, when you don't listen to the volume and tears she speaks very coherently without hesitation.

She is at it again, don't know what Paul gets accused of but he stays as calm as a monk, respect ..

The drama of Leora is clearly an act to get a reaction out of him, when you don't listen to the volume and tears she speaks very coherently without hesitation.

The relationship they have as of late isn't very much of one.

Being around each other 24/7 is not healthy for any relationship.

Look for a split sometime soon and RLC will bring in another couple.