US General Domestic Politics (2022) #12 Begins 09/02/22

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:
WWW.MSN.COM

Merrick Garland lulled Trumpworld 'into a false sense of security' — and is now hitting the gas: prosecutor

And you think that is good that the AG is behaving like a banana republic dictator? You complain about Trudeau ruling like a dictator and then praise the Biden Administration for behaving the same way in the U.S. What an ignorant fool you are.

WWW.MSN.COM

Merrick Garland lulled Trumpworld 'into a false sense of security' — and is now hitting the gas: prosecutor

And today it was revealed from the Durham investigation that the FBI hired a Russian agent to spy on the Trump presidential campaign in 2016. I imagine you think that was cool too, right?

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

And you think that is good that the AG is behaving like a banana republic dictator? You complain about Trudeau ruling like a dictator and then praise the Biden Administration for behaving the same way in the U.S. What an ignorant fool you are.

I don't think I am ignorant.  Trump needs to go to prison.  Anyone else doing the same bullshit he pulls they'd would have been arrested, locked up, denied bail and awaiting their trial. You just need to wake up and see the full picture.

I don't think I am ignorant.  Trump needs to go to prison.  Anyone else doing the same bullshit he pulls they'd would have been arrested, locked up, denied bail and awaiting their trial. You just need to wake up and see the full picture.

What crimes did he commit? Being obnoxious and arrogant is not a crime. You are the one who needs to wake up and see reality.

On 9/11/2022 at 10:23 PM, SPYING 1 said:

The ONLY Sheriff that Florida has with balls. The people of his county love him and keep re-electing him because he keeps them safe from the scum and will do anything to make the scum pay. Every county and parrish in this country needs a Sheriff like Grady Judd.

I'd like to see someone like him, President, over that idiot Trump!

37 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

The ONLY Sheriff that Florida has with balls. The people of his county love him and keep re-electing him because he keeps them safe from the scum and will do anything to make the scum pay. Every county and parrish in this country needs a Sheriff like Grady Judd.

I'd like to see someone like him, President, over that idiot Trump!

And how many of these victims of human trafficking have been brought into the U.S. across our southern border because of the Biden Administration's open border policies?

3 hours ago, Freddie57 said:
WWW.MSN.COM

‘Should be game over’: DOJ ‘decimates’ Trump’s argument in new filing, according to legal expert

The same news media that has been claiming "game over " for Trump everyday since 2015 when Donald Trump announced he was running for president. Keep dreaming, little progressive snowflake.:biggrin:

• Like 1