Carla & Yanai (2022) #3

On 10/7/2022 at 10:26 PM, corvette84 said:

Their guests are the best. I could care less about watching them.

Agree they do have the best guests.  Normally they would be a second tier apartment but with their guests they are one of the first I check.  I really hope a swap is coming soon.

• Like 2

Again the guest decides to visit Carla in the bathroom just as she comes out of the shower. She has a towel draped around her shoulders but is otherwise naked. While he looks at her in the mirror, she chooses to cover her tits from his view rather than her pussy.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, philo said:

Again the guest decides to visit Carla in the bathroom just as she comes out of the shower. She has a towel draped around her shoulders but is otherwise naked. While he looks at her in the mirror, she chooses to cover her tits from his view rather than her pussy.

Who cares? The guests are fucking. 🙄

18 minutes ago, philo said:

Or maybe, she doesn’t care and the towel is covering her upper body as towels usually do….🙄, the constant nonsense here is amazing 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

Carla and Yanai , Don Juan and GF , Timur and Tereza , Holly and Thor , all kind of massive sex on a Friday to Saturday morning in Europe .. B5 and this apartment on fire …they show how good life and fun can be combined .. well done to everyone .

What a marathon session by Don Juan and girlfriend .. lots of variety and trying out things , both of them in great shape and stamina to last and liking one another really much to enjoy very good sex .