Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #13

Pete1960

5 minutes ago, Anode said:

Cela a l'air vraiment de vous déranger que je site les défauts de Paul , vous est en admiration devant ce genre d'homme

Or maybe it just doesn't make any sense to spend days criticizing everything Paul does. If you don't like it, there are dozens of other men on the site, I don't understand why you are stubborn to spend your days calling him a pig or whatever. We understand you don't like Paul but that doesn't move anything here or on rlc.

• Upvote 6

il y a 9 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Ou peut-être que cela n'a aucun sens de passer des jours à critiquer tout ce que fait Paul. Si vous n'aimez pas ça, il y a des dizaines d'autres hommes sur le site, je ne comprends pas pourquoi vous vous entêtez à passer vos journées à le traiter de cochon ou quoi que ce soit. On comprend que vous n'aimez pas Paul mais ça ne bouge rien ici ni sur rlc.

Une question vous est combien a idolâtré Paul,parce que la je vais pas me répéter a chaque fois

10 minutes ago, Anode said:

Cela a l'air vraiment de vous déranger que je site les défauts de Paul , vous est en admiration devant ce genre d'homme

I'm not in awe of the man, and I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you, also I'm just wondering how you're getting away posting derogatory comments on CC when I've had postings taken down for less

• Upvote 4

I'm not defending Paul it's just me and others have figured out you don't like him. Repeating it 300 times a day won't change Leora's mind about Paul nor will Paul decide to leave because you don't want him there on rlc. And also because you are making the figure of the fox who, failing to eat grapes, says they are unripe.

• Upvote 5

il y a 9 minutes, Newark52 a dit :

Je ne suis pas en admiration devant l'homme, et je ne vais pas perdre mon temps à me disputer avec vous, aussi je me demande simplement comment vous vous en sortez en publiant des commentaires désobligeants sur CC alors que j'ai eu des messages supprimés pour moins

Ce ne sont des commentaires désobligeants,mais des faits qui se passe vraiment je n'invente pas

4 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I'm not in awe of the man, and I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you, also I'm just wondering how you're getting away posting derogatory comments on CC when I've had postings taken down for less

One rule for you and one for them

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I'm not defending Paul it's just me and others have figured out you don't like him. Repeating it 300 times a day won't change Leora's mind about Paul nor will Paul decide to leave because you don't want him there on rlc. And also because you are making the figure of the fox who, failing to eat grapes, says they are unripe.

It's not just that, but who in their right mind watches something all day every day that they hate? AND pay for it! Every meal, every bath, every sleep, every movement. There is no logic to that, yet here we are. I totally understand someone not liking someone else, of course, but to then watch them all the time despite or maybe even because of this???? 30+ posts in this thread alone documenting his behaviour.....There is something a little unnerving about it.

It's like you or me saying "I can't stand my rival team, so i have bought a season ticket and a replica shirt to wear so i can go to every match and boo." 

🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 8