Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #13

Pete1960

todo es perfecto, todo esta bien, esto es una luna de miel larga, dura, ya, mucho tiempo

ante esto, sin argumentos, sin datos; todo rutinas estereotipadas, no se puede decir nada.

La Reina es feliz; que podemos decir nosotros; pobres mortales?

Si todo responde a un patrón, si todo esta previsto, si ya se ha hablado de ello; no merece la pena seguir comentándolo.

es una pena, que este foro no sea mas fluido, mas intercambiador de datos, mas compartir y menos descalificar.

llegara un momento, por este camino, que quedaran dos "tertulianos"; será, una pena

• Upvote 3

me gusta ver a la Reina: mirar a Paul

hablar con Paul

ir desnuda por el apartamento 

follar 

masturbarse

Reírse

bailar

etc....

aunque..... no entiendo nada de lo que dicen; es igual, no puedo entrar en la conversación

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

See, i could very easily answer something, or rather explain why something changed - But i won't, because that will be letting a prick off the hook. So, let them continue spouting total dogwank.

Ehh ? Too much negativity slipper .. it is a forum . 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You reading a different forum? All i see here are the same wankers writing the same shit.

Oh dear...talk about laying the slipper in. 

(British) Varient of put the boot in, eg. kicking somebody when they're down.
When it became obvious he would be fired, the whole office took the chance to put the slipper in.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Oh dear...talk about laying the slipper in. 

(British) Varient of put the boot in, eg. kicking somebody when they're down.
When it became obvious he would be fired, the whole office took the chance to put the slipper in.

AS David Hobbs says, "Give some Whellie"

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Oh, thank you for that added slant. Have they said anything about their plans after she's off RLC?

If I was her old man I would have found a way to visit her unless she keeps her apartments secret.

They've lived under  the RLC roof for 10 year - proof they don't think long term.

I don't think they look beyond 12 hours. Otherwise, Leora (or Paul) would meal plan each week (at the very least).  Their meal-planning consist of using Uber Eats.  Bating is planned per RLC agreement.  Romance is never planned. Whenever Leora can get little Paul to pop a chubby, she's all over it.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

19 minutes ago, Howard said:

They've lived under  the RLC roof for 10 year - proof they don't think long term.

I don't think they look beyond 12 hours. Otherwise, Leora (or Paul) would meal plan each week (at the very least).  Their meal-planning consist of using Uber Eats.  Bating is planned per RLC agreement.  Romance is never planned. Whenever Leora can get little Paul to pop a chubby, she's all over it.

Oh, Howard, you are gonna get grief for that post. If Leora craps on the dining room table we are supposed to put a positive spin on it.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Good Morning  

great wednesday to all

07/09/2022  07/ September/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

Wednesday Morning Day GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Howard said:

Yeah, they don't think about the future but they had already thought about how to live together even if Paul hadn't entered Europe. Yours seems a contradiction to me.

I think both Leora and Paul already have plans for after RLC, Paul has been taking courses since he arrived and Leora also seems to be planning on setting up on her own as a beautician. To me this seems to be planning a future after RLC. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

24 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Yeah, they don't think about the future but they had already thought about how to live together even if Paul hadn't entered Europe. Yours seems a contradiction to me.

I think both Leora and Paul already have plans for after RLC, Paul has been taking courses since he arrived and Leora also seems to be planning on setting up on her own as a beautician. To me this seems to be planning a future after RLC. 

If that is so I won't worry about them. They're 10 years behind so let's hope both hit the ground running.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1