B2 - General Topic 2022 #21 (September)

Noldus

7 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

If you're referring to the time that Mila went completely bonkers with "the bearded one".  My records indicate it was Nov. 29th.  Her actions were so uncharacteristic for her (thank god), I figured he must have given her some good "shit".

I guess you are saying a "hairy one", the beard one is Rasputin and I don't remember him fucking her, only Anna and Lola. I guy with hair all over his body was the one that fucked Mila.

11 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

If you're referring to the time that Mila went completely bonkers with "the bearded one".  My records indicate it was Nov. 29th.  Her actions were so uncharacteristic for her (thank god), I figured he must have given her some good "shit".

It was her highlight personally for me …The shows with Radislava was a joke and for sure a surprise as nobody was expecting her to see her with a man in that full on cameras performance ..

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I guess you are saying a "hairy one", the beard one is Rasputin and I don't remember him fucking her, only Anna and Lola. I guy with hair all over his body was the one that fucked Mila.

The “ hairy one “ seemed to have an incredible leverage on both Lola and Mila , Rasputin was a really cool guy and I think his times with Anna were some of the best we witnessed during Covid era ..

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It was her highlight personally for me …The shows with Radislava was a joke and for sure a surprise as nobody was expecting her to see her with a man in that full on cameras performance ..

The biggest surprise was her butt plug. 🤣

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The biggest surprise was her butt plug. 🤣

Yes …you are right ..Well , these two weeks were really insane , it was happening just in front of our eyes and few could really consider it as a really rare rare rare period for these 3 girls ..

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Yes …you are right ..Well , these two weeks were really insane , it was happening just in front of our eyes and few could really consider it as a really rare rare rare period for these 3 girls ..

I went back and reviewed my video on "the Hary One" and Mila.  Going into the hallway bathroom and doing something out of sight of the camera.  You can see he has a black satchel, which I'm sure contained the magic sexual "A-Licks-Her".  I wondered when I first saw him, whether he was related to "Rasputin", as you call him.

19 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

The leverage was his Magic Dust.

Everyone is responsible for his/her own actions , I think if they didn’t like anything of his tactics , he would have gone since Day 1 😁

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Everyone is responsible for his/her own actions , I think if they didn’t like anything of his tactics , he would have gone since Day 1 😁

I'm not saying they didn't enjoy it.  But it sure had it's desired affects (releasing the FREAK) on them.  Considering what they usually did, which was Slim (Mila) to None (Lola).

27 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I'm not saying they didn't enjoy it.  But it sure had it's desired affects (releasing the FREAK) on them.  Considering what they usually did, which was Slim (Mila) to None (Lola).

This belongs to the “ rare content “ , therefore no matter how it happened , it will remain a classic 😁

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

There were many moments between the girls. Milla and Anna never missed and opportunity to play / touch / kiss Lolas tits. Lola and Milla returned from a night out, got into bed, tit play, each girl was rubbing the others crouch, excitement was building until Milla threw up.  Anna, Mila, and Lola in the tub, standing, washing each other, hands were disappearing between the legs often. Lola got her face between Annas legs, AND Anna got her face between Lola's legs. Milla was up for anything. They were willing to play.