B2 - General Topic 2022 #21 (September)

Noldus

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think Anya went out with Marlene.

I saw Marlene leaving the apartment with flowers .. for me , it is strange that Karol didn’t join , Lavika obviously and I would say even Leia ( but maybe not in the mood ) as being her roomate and her sister’s friend ..

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I saw Marlene leaving the apartment with flowers .. for me , it is strange that Karol didn’t join , Lavika obviously and I would say even Leia ( but maybe not in the mood ) as being her roomate and her sister’s friend ..

Maybe Karol isn't that close to Zaba, at least in front of the cams I never saw them interacting much even when they lived together. Other possibility is that the place that they went requires reservation so maybe only few could join. Also, Karol went to the Marlene's off cam BD party and Zaba didn't.

39 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe Karol isn't that close to Zaba, at least in front of the cams I never saw them interacting much even when they lived together. Other possibility is that the place that they went requires reservation so maybe only few could join. Also, Karol went to the Marlene's off cam BD party and Zaba didn't.

Yes , good reasons ..Sometimes it is just weird that the  sisters haven’t the same kind of friendship or relationship pests say with other tenants when their circle onstage that wide let’s say .Anyway , I am sure it is a great time for Zabava and she totally deserves 😇 

Round 2 completed 😁

Easy top replay for Lavika within an hour or so , another proof that people are tired watch the same and the same and they like the spontaneous moments of other people who aren’t often so active ( despite Lavika being an active one but many times at really difficult hours while today it is a normal late evening plus the new double bed and cameras in which we can see better ) .

Imagine if we ever saw Esmi or Zabava again , I think Anya will follow Marlene’s steps very soon and then it is mysterious Mathilda and expectations from Monica and Kristy ..let’s see .

On a rather incredible coincidence ( except if I don’t remember correctly and I hope anyone corrects me ) , the day that Mila reappears on cameras , the master bedroom became active again 😂 ..Mila’s aura and the 2 weeks of craziness one year - more or less - earlier I guess ( I think we had the incidents with the guys in November 2021 ) .

15 hours ago, ddhm said:

On a rather incredible coincidence ( except if I don’t remember correctly and I hope anyone corrects me ) , the day that Mila reappears on cameras , the master bedroom became active again 😂 ..Mila’s aura and the 2 weeks of craziness one year - more or less - earlier I guess ( I think we had the incidents with the guys in November 2021 ) .

If you're referring to the time that Mila went completely bonkers with "the bearded one".  My records indicate it was Nov. 29th.  Her actions were so uncharacteristic for her (thank god), I figured he must have given her some good "shit".