B7 - General Topic 2022 #11 (September / October)

19 minutes ago, kris66 said:

You and a few others here seem to have missed the point. Its not who she fucked (Her brain is not that more developed than the Neandertalers). Its the fact that he hurt her and did not give a rats ass about it and just trusted harder into her when she was vocally telling him it hurt. It just told a lot about his character!

exactly bro that's what i was trying to say from the beginning...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Maybe because she wasn't in fucking pain....???

lol….are we still talking about this….maybe she likes it rough, certainly Dons girls like it rough, he slaps them across the face, he chokes them, their asses are bloody red etc. People here have it for Tim and the guy doesn’t give a shit and happily jerks off in the tub 

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Maybe because she wasn't in fucking pain....???

i rewatched the scene many times and in every time i can see that she's in pain and the douche doesn't care and he continued to hurt her until he cums

and tbh i wish if she stopped him or slapped the shit out of him...

2 minutes ago, joebirch said:

lol….are we still talking about this….maybe she likes it rough, certainly Dons girls like it rough, he slaps them across the face, he chokes them, their asses are bloody red etc. People here have it for Tim and the guy doesn’t give a shit and happily jerks off in the tub 

bro as i told u before when don is fucking hard a girl or slapping her u can see in her face that she's enjoying and liked it... not like ailey when she was clearly in pain and she wasn't enjoying but the douche didn't care