Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #14

Pete1960

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Back in the first two apartments. Paul was abusive towards Leora verbally and physically at least a couple times a month. He'd snoop her phone a couple times a day when all she had to do was put a password on the thing to keep him locked out, but Leora had a bit of Blonde Heritage back then and wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and Paul was always dull. So, if one wonders why Paul is not very likeable that's mostly the cause. 

Before coming to Prague Leora must have laid the law down on him. Leave my fucking phone alone.   :biggrin:

Some of that I knew some not.  I do see Paul genuinely happy, they both smile and tease. He may not be perfect but he rings her bell. She could have many other other men, perhaps most but chose him.  Your guess as to why is as good as mine probably better.

Nice looking fully developed woman with a great set of breasts, a perfect torso/ass/hips/tummy - and with no inhibitions who bates and more for us on camera. Aside from my periodic concerns about their future I really am hoping she ages slowly and doesn't mature beyond her need for exhibitionism. Best ever on RLC. A sexy babe who knows how to keep us watching.

26 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Back in the first two apartments. Paul was abusive towards Leora verbally and physically at least a couple times a month. He'd snoop her phone a couple times a day when all she had to do was put a password on the thing to keep him locked out, but Leora had a bit of Blonde Heritage back then and wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and Paul was always dull. So, if one wonders why Paul is not very likeable that's mostly the cause. 

Before coming to Prague Leora must have laid the law down on him. Leave my fucking phone alone.   :biggrin:

Hey mister , careful , 😱 you are speaking negative for the past of these two and revealing truths which don’t seem to be “ fitting “ the perfection of the current status of the couple ( which all “ seem “ to be as Leora wishes - again nobody actually knows what Paul wishes but this isn’t the subject as it is all about Leora in the end … ) .. Oh well , you will get your “ confused “ or “ sad “ emojis by not being so positive about them I guess 😏😏 or not 😆😆.. And maybe you have noticed the upgrade during Leora’s night sleep ..Instead of her IPad to keep her company like it did for nearly 3 years while sleeping at night , she now has a MacBook 😁

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Hey mister , careful , 😱 you are speaking negative for the past of these two and revealing truths which don’t seem to be “ fitting “ the perfection of the current status of the couple ( which all “ seem “ to be as Leora wishes - again nobody actually knows what Paul wishes but this isn’t the subject as it is all about Leora in the end … ) .. Oh well , you will get your “ confused “ or “ sad “ emojis by not being so positive about them I guess 😏😏 or not 😆😆.. And maybe you have noticed the upgrade during Leora’s night sleep ..Instead of her IPad to keep her company like it did for nearly 3 years while sleeping at night , she now has a MacBook 😁

Emojis' don't bother me at all. I get an assortment of each.  :biggrin:

20 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Some of that I knew some not.  I do see Paul genuinely happy, they both smile and tease. He may not be perfect but he rings her bell. She could have many other other men, perhaps most but chose him.  Your guess as to why is as good as mine probably better.

Nice looking fully developed woman with a great set of breasts, a perfect torso/ass/hips/tummy - and with no inhibitions who bates and more for us on camera. Aside from my periodic concerns about their future I really am hoping she ages slowly and doesn't mature beyond her need for exhibitionism. Best ever on RLC. A sexy babe who knows how to keep us watching.

Everyone has their own view of them whether it may be good or bad. 

No one on this earth leads a perfect life we all make mistakes and foolish choices. 

• Upvote 2

Good Morning  

great weekend 

Wonderful Saturday to everyone 

17/09/2022 17/ September/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis 

Shoot Da Saturday Morning GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

No one has denied these things, so it is useless to pull out the censors or denial card. It seems to me that we do not want to point out, on purpose i would say, that Paul has improved in these years in terms of character. Now the situation seems perfect and it's been years now that Paul hasn't raised his hands on Leora to beat her. 

And don't worry about what Paul wants anyway. The fact that he is in Prague and that he probably wants to stay there makes it clear that he too wanted to come there and it seems that he has his own plans (if he does, we will only find out in the future).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Some of that I knew some not.  I do see Paul genuinely happy, they both smile and tease. He may not be perfect but he rings her bell.

This is what has always made Paul different from Smith or Bruno, communication between partners. Paul looks like a mule but he cares about Leora and listens to her and always has a words for her.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

No one has denied these things, so it is useless to pull out the censors or denial card. It seems to me that we do not want to point out, on purpose i would say, that Paul has improved in these years in terms of character. Now the situation seems perfect and it's been years now that Paul hasn't raised his hands on Leora to beat her. 

And don't worry about what Paul wants anyway. The fact that he is in Prague and that he probably wants to stay there makes it clear that he too wanted to come there and it seems that he has his own plans (if he does, we will only find out in the future).

I agree with you …but we haven’t seen Paul in 3 years ( 2,5 to be fair )…you should always wonder why Paul didn’t follow Leora after the fist visit in Prague , why when he returned he found a girlfriend and why eventually he decided after 2,5 years to try Prague and see how it is … all the rest , as long as two people are happy ( and Leora looks happy on cameras and Paul is Paul and doesn’t impress me at all if he pays more attention to her when actually this should be the normal when you have a girlfriend 😉 ) it is what really matters .

Many people here simply forget many incidents , nobody says that they deny the facts …In order to see if Paul has improved , let the honeymoon months pass by nice still being able to go out Prague during the day because of good weather and when the sad Central European weather comes with all the the energy problems in Europe this year and the rain and clouds and whatever , we can see … My experience says that once you do something ( cheat , beat , abuse , anything like that ) , it will happen again because it is inside you . I honestly wish L&P the best but the best can never be 24/7 sharing life with a person and not having alternatives …

• Sad 1