B5 General Topic 2022 #15 (September / October)

4 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

That guy ( Thor) is a total jerk!!  Can't control his temper... He is Bruno 2.0 and should be kicked OUT ASAP! Really hope Holly will dump him!  

Even so, I wouldn't see Bruno, even with his temper, yelling so loudly or breaking the house, breaking chairs and glasses.

10 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just saw that they had sex... She's really desperate!  With all the crisis he's done and the short temper, that would be enough to kick him out!! 

Sometimes I think if Holly and Thor weren't arguing or fucking they would not know what to do with themselves. No matter how big of a jerk Thor is all the time, all he has to do is fuck Holly and everything is forgiven. I thought Holly was smarter than that, but it doesn't look like it. She could definitely do much better than him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Sometimes I think if Holly and Thor weren't arguing or fucking they would not know what to do with themselves. No matter how big of a jerk Thor is all the time, all he has to do is fuck Holly and everything is forgiven. I thought Holly was smarter than that, but it doesn't look like it. She could definitely do much better than him.

Or we could wonder what kind of guy she chooses, and why? Bruno, Daniel and Thor!

• Upvote 4