B5 General Topic 2022 #15 (September / October)

Noldus

so finally Thor left and right back again with Terea in panties and bra ...spreading legs open, lifting legs in the air ... either start your 3 some or  fuck off Thor ... UNBELIEVABLE DOUCHE BAG 

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

so finally Thor left and right back again with Terea in panties and bra ...spreading legs open, lifting legs in the air ... either start your 3 some or  fuck off Thor ... UNBELIEVABLE DOUCHE BAG 

GOODNITE ... some fine teasing ....another fine RLC teaser rama 

For violent episodes RLC only acts if one of the tenants or neighbors calls the police. This is how it happened with Bruno and the same thing will have happened with Smith too.

So as long as Holly is okay with Thor, it's difficult for him to be kicked out of RLC. And after all we knew that Holly is not really a smart girl in terms of relationships, not for nothing in the past she was with Bruno and i have no difficulty in imagining how and why that relationship ended.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

For violent episodes RLC only acts if one of the tenants or neighbors calls the police. This is how it happened with Bruno and the same thing will have happened with Smith too.

So as long as Holly is okay with Thor, it's difficult for him to be kicked out of RLC. And after all we knew that Holly is not really a smart girl in terms of relationships, not for nothing in the past she was with Bruno and i have no difficulty in imagining how and why that relationship ended.

I believe that she even like those kind of guys.

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Yeah, she is the dumb one, and before you know it she will the sucking his disgusting balls, so fuck her too

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, philo said:

Thor tried to crumble Tereza's cookies on the balcony at 06:50:00. She tried to help him get in to it and sat on his lap. 

I just rewatched it, there is definitely something going on under these blankets

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2