B1 - General Topic 2022 #36 (September)

42 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

You got my post wrong. I loved Radi and I love Mathilda.  My point was that RLC is fucking with Mathilda because they blew it with Radi. 

Radislava’s  time had come I think .. her last month was even more depressing and sad to  watch even more than Linda ( Linda and Tibor ) .. She couldn’t even stay in her room in B4 due to really shit relationships or totally failure approach  with any girl in B4 .. she needed a break from the cameras as she had become obsessed for top replays and achieving viewership goals .. a cameras off time period isn’t bad , especially for locals and Radislava being a local she can always and easily return .. but I don’t know if she can bring anything new than what we sew which personally after a certain point , I stop enjoying ..

She even had her close friend as an unofficial tenant so as to have her room busy .. good friend ash1 made an excellent list of reasons of her rather complicated presence and stay .. we should also not forget that together with Leora they have or at least had active RLC accounts so as to experience by themselves the site and also , they both ( Leora and Radislava ) seem(ed ) to take very seriously what’s posted here . 

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I only complain about the ones that never bate or hide when they bate.😉

You can’t have always what you wish .. plus , there’s a variety of viewers , you need to learn respecting the things that other viewers want to watch and it isn’t only about masturbations . 

9 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

someone said yesterday that she was looking for an apt, would u rather she slept on the streets until then

She had 8 months or so to see what she can do with her life after the cameras , with very fact calculations she earned between 15-20,000€ , perhaps  more ( there are people who know how much .. ) .. despite the money she earned , she seems unable to find a place for herself , an Airbnb or a booking com place or a shared apartment in Barcelona .. which person with a brain would wish for another human bad things ? How can I wish someone to sleep at the streets ? But she has enough money to rent a room with 30-40€ per day .. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She had 8 months or so to see what she can do with her life after the cameras , with very fact calculations she earned between 15-20,000€ , perhaps  more ( there are people who know how much .. ) .. despite the money she earned , she seems unable to find a place for herself , an Airbnb or a booking com place or a shared apartment in Barcelona .. which person with a brain would wish for another human bad things ? How can I wish someone to sleep at the streets ? But she has enough money to rent a room with 30-40€ per day .. 

Maybe B1 are her only friends and she can't live in the Villa since she have so much to do downtown.

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

do u expect her to jump in the 1st place available just to please u ?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1