B1 - General Topic 2022 #36 (September)

1 minute ago, Mutt496 said:

We all know that Mathilda was brought in to be a clone of Radi. Now in the last week she has bought a new phone with the neck strap,  botoxed her lips, and dyed her hair blonde. What's next? Maybe fake boobs and letting Fior grope her?

You know all wrong. 🤣

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I'm not defending Alana or Esmi's decision. I'm also 100% against this. One or two days I can understand but she's there for more than 10 days and doesn't look like she's going any time soon. I also think that RLC should send a message to them asking them to kick her out.

I believe that Marlene and Mathilda doesn't care about Alana being there.

Why would they care, they do what they do regardless of who is in the apartment 🥳

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

There would be no point in bringing in a clone of Radi when they could have just kept Radi.

She isn't even a clone of Radi. If for you guys Radi was just a all-the-time-naked-woman is because you never watched her for more than a couple of hours. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She isn't even a clone of Radi. If for you guys Radi was just a all-the-time-naked-woman is because you never watched her for more than a couple of hours. 

I agree, Radi was much more than just a naked woman and I would like to see her back in the project.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

We all know that Mathilda was brought in to be a clone of Radi. Now in the last week she has bought a new phone with the neck strap,  botoxed her lips, and dyed her hair blonde. What's next? Maybe fake boobs and letting Fior grope her?

Very pessimistic approach .. she’s not obsessed for top cameras like Radislava , she’s less weird 😂 than Radislava and she isn’t eating only tomatoes 😆.. I don’t know what we can expect from her , I don’t remember for example Radislava going this wild with her masturbations , on the other hand , she had some private moments ( even mostly as shows ) with other girls .. If I had to choose , Mathilda is my choice as nobody knows what she brings more while Radislava I think she did the most .. a common participation in the future and sharing the same place though , this could be fun but then Radislava would need to be a lot different on her relationships with the rest of the girls which wasn’t so easy to say it politely ..

38 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

what is the problem with alana being there, marlene is still going out all the time, mathilda carries on doing her thing, and esmi is still doing fuck all

Marlene has been respecting the viewers  since Day 1 and she’s the best tenant in terms of showing her private life on cameras without any hesitation .. Mathilda is weird but I don’t think we have seen anyone since little sweet Ulyana doing the things she does , I mean , come on , even corvette hasn’t made a single complaint towards her 😂🤣 .. Esmi is Esmi .. still trying to figure out what you would like to see , what kind and type of tenant or if there’s anyone who really defines you as a viewer and satisfies your subscription …if you can name a girl , that would be very helpful so as to know where your comments and posts apply .

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very pessimistic approach .. she’s not obsessed for top cameras like Radislava , she’s less weird 😂 than Radislava and she isn’t eating only tomatoes 😆.. I don’t know what we can expect from her , I don’t remember for example Radislava going this wild with her masturbations , on the other hand , she had some private moments ( even mostly as shows ) with other girls .. If I had to choose , Mathilda is my choice as nobody knows what she brings more while Radislava I think she did the most .. a common participation in the future and sharing the same place though , this could be fun but then Radislava would need to be a lot different on her relationships with the rest of the girls which wasn’t so easy to say it politely ..

u call her weird and i say she was quirky

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Marlene has been respecting the viewers  since Day 1 and she’s the best tenant in terms of showing her private life on cameras without any hesitation .. Mathilda is weird but I don’t think we have seen anyone since little sweet Ulyana doing the things she does , I mean , come on , even corvette hasn’t made a single complaint towards her 😂🤣 .. Esmi is Esmi .. still trying to figure out what you would like to see , what kind and type of tenant or if there’s anyone who really defines you as a viewer and satisfies your subscription …if you can name a girl , that would be very helpful so as to know where your comments and posts apply .

thats not a complaint of marlene, its what she does and alana being there hasnt changed anything

Just now, ddhm said:

I need to go and check what  quirky means ..wait 

quirky
/ˈkwəːki/

adjective
  1. having or characterized by peculiar or unexpected traits or aspects.

Don't understand  it still ..🤔