B1 - General Topic 2022 #36 (September)

Let’s say it once again …Alana’s joke continues , which proves that she can’t financially support herself outside an RLC Barcelona apartment ..The frustration gets more considering that she’s out of the project but always on screen ..Yes , it is real life hosting friends but this isn’t a typical friend hosting or holidays or anything similar ..It is pure advantage of “ Barcelona hotel “ B1 currently and this in my opinion only hurts RLC’s image as they can see that they have no leverage of their tenants when they leave them by themselves to “ survive “ ..All of these girls make a really  good amount of money for their times on cameras and when they are out in the real world , they simply don’t know what to do , can’t or don’t have the skills to find a job even as a waitress or cleaning/washing plates and glasses in a restaurant ( but yes , I forgot , for them it is really degrading to do any job so as to slowly be able and support a life for themselves , imagine long term tenants when the day comes that they would need to pay monthly rentals , electricity and so on , Alana is a really bad bad example of how things shouldn’t be happening ) .

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s say it once again …Alana’s joke continues , which proves that she can’t financially support herself outside an RLC Barcelona apartment ..The frustration gets more considering that she’s out of the project but always on screen ..Yes , it is real life hosting friends but this isn’t a typical friend hosting or holidays or anything similar ..It is pure advantage of “ Barcelona hotel “ B1 currently and this in my opinion only hurts RLC’s image as they can see that they have no leverage of their tenants when they leave them by themselves to “ survive “ ..All of these girls make a really  good amount of money for their times on cameras and when they are out in the real world , they simply don’t know what to do , can’t or don’t have the skills to find a job even as a waitress or cleaning/washing plates and glasses in a restaurant ( but yes , I forgot , for them it is really degrading to do any job so as to slowly be able and support a life for themselves , imagine long term tenants when the day comes that they would need to pay monthly rentals , electricity and so on , Alana is a really bad bad example of how things shouldn’t be happening ) .

Alana isn't so much different from Nana, Loraine was just reallocating imho, And Tweety as I said before don't even remember how many time she over stayed. As what I could watch last night she was searching for apartments. Which is crazy since she had more than two or three weeks to find a place to live in Russia. I don't know if she had other plans and didn't work and now had to improvise.

Maybe this is why she couldn't stay in B2, they knew that Alana would be there for a long time.  🤣

Esmi have a huge heart to allow Alana to live there all this time and be fine with it.

25 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Alana isn't so much different from Nana, Loraine was just reallocating imho, And Tweety as I said before don't even remember how many time she over stayed. As what I could watch last night she was searching for apartments. Which is crazy since she had more than two or three weeks to find a place to live in Russia. I don't know if she had other plans and didn't work and now had to improvise.

Maybe this is why she couldn't stay in B2, they knew that Alana would be there for a long time.  🤣

Esmi have a huge heart to allow Alana to live there all this time and be fine with it.

This isn’t Esmi’s apartment but they also live there Marlene and Mathilda and they also have a word on how they would like things to be .. I don’t mean of course that they have a problem with Alana’s staying but I think at a certain point , they might want the couch for their masturbation shows , Marlene bringing her guys at night without thinking if she needs to fuck in her room or on the couch or wake up sensitive and not losing her silk skin waking up sensitive Alana .. i honestly have nothing with the girl and I wish her not only the best but to succeed in her life like no other person the way she wishes .. but imagine if all girls after the end of their contracts were taking advantage of certain friendships to extend their staying .. who tells us that after B1 she won’t go to the villa for staying extension ? She obviously knew when she was due to leave the project and she only searches now for an apartment ? Didn’t any boyfriend / girlfriend issues didn’t work for her ? She has other RLC tenants already having apartments in Barcelona , why she doesn’t go to extend her staying to them ? Or she’s just not social enough or “ begging “ mood in order to ask politely staying there ?

My point is that it is really sad to see a tenant so obvious daily not knowing  what to do with her life as soon as the RLC  benefits ended . You have a chance ( since she was there obviously not in the same mood to offer and have fun like Marlene for example or Lavika ) to “ invest “ the money , learn Spanish , look for the day after the cameras with a possible work , find opportunities for job interview in Russian speaking jobs , it is Barcelona , if she wanted , I am sure she could have a chance .. but this laziness that i see and “ slow motion “ actions because she has a place to sleep is really annoying as a human being watching another . 

Of course , this is what we see on cameras and perhaps outside she has been only unlucky and things haven’t worked out the way she wished for .. but then it is Alana , the same cold like Loraine without any sign of emotions , positive or negative , just showing that something is happening .. I wish her well but I hardly doubt if she could really achieve anything major if it wasn’t for the RLC money and connections  which still support her Barcelona staying ..

About Tweety and Loraine , they are both “ clever “ enough to be around people who can support them when things look not so easy .. For example , it looks like Alana isn’t going that path( and for this I have sympathy ) but then , even for Loraine and Tweety , these solutions are like taking aspirin and not to solve future permanent issues … these girls think that they will always be young or they will end up married and with private jets on a private owned island and think absolutely zero how to invest for their best the really good money they make with RLC . 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This isn’t Esmi’s apartment but they also live there Marlene and Mathilda and they also have a word on how they would like things to be .. I don’t mean of course that they have a problem with Alana’s staying but I think at a certain point , they might want the couch for their masturbation shows , Marlene bringing her guys at night without thinking if she needs to fuck in her room or on the couch or wake up sensitive and not losing her silk skin waking up sensitive Alana .. i honestly have nothing with the girl and I wish her not only the best but to succeed in her life like no other person the way she wishes .. but imagine if all girls after the end of their contracts were taking advantage of certain friendships to extend their staying .. who tells us that after B1 she won’t go to the villa for staying extension ? She obviously knew when she was due to leave the project and she only searches now for an apartment ? Didn’t any boyfriend / girlfriend issues didn’t work for her ? She has other RLC tenants already having apartments in Barcelona , why she doesn’t go to extend her staying to them ? Or she’s just not social enough or “ begging “ mood in order to ask politely staying there ?

My point is that it is really sad to see a tenant so obvious daily not knowing  what to do with her life as soon as the RLC  benefits ended . You have a chance ( since she was there obviously not in the same mood to offer and have fun like Marlene for example or Lavika ) to “ invest “ the money , learn Spanish , look for the day after the cameras with a possible work , find opportunities for job interview in Russian speaking jobs , it is Barcelona , if she wanted , I am sure she could have a chance .. but this laziness that i see and “ slow motion “ actions because she has a place to sleep is really annoying as a human being watching another . 

Of course , this is what we see on cameras and perhaps outside she has been only unlucky and things haven’t worked out the way she wished for .. but then it is Alana , the same cold like Loraine without any sign of emotions , positive or negative , just showing that something is happening .. I wish her well but I hardly doubt if she could really achieve anything major if it wasn’t for the RLC money and connections  which still support her Barcelona staying ..

About Tweety and Loraine , they are both “ clever “ enough to be around people who can support them when things look not so easy .. For example , it looks like Alana isn’t going that path( and for this I have sympathy ) but then , even for Loraine and Tweety , these solutions are like taking aspirin and not to solve future permanent issues … these girls think that they will always be young or they will end up married and with private jets on a private owned island and think absolutely zero how to invest for their best the really good money they make with RLC . 

I'm not defending Alana or Esmi's decision. I'm also 100% against this. One or two days I can understand but she's there for more than 10 days and doesn't look like she's going any time soon. I also think that RLC should send a message to them asking them to kick her out.

I believe that Marlene and Mathilda doesn't care about Alana being there.

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I'm not defending Alana or Esmi's decision. I'm also 100% against this. One or two days I can understand but she's there for more than 10 days and doesn't look like she's going any time soon. I also think that RLC should send a message to them asking them to kick her out.

I believe that Marlene and Mathilda doesn't care about Alana being there.

I agree about Marlene and Mathilda but we can’t also be in their minds and know that already thoughts of “ what’s going on here “ have started formatting , especially for Mathilda who likes to walk / be naked all the time , maybe she wants to lay down on the couch , Marlene also likes to play with herself there plus it is “ The Job “ for them trying to please the viewers and imagine not being able to use the best camera close up in this apartment ..I can’t think how frustrated I would be if sweet little Ulyana wouldn’t be able to use “ Ulyana’s couch “ for her incredible sessions …

About Loraine , she overstayed only for some days and as you say , this 10 days hosting is beyond anything we have seen after a tenant is “ removed “ for whatever reasons ( contract terminated , RLC decision , tenant’s wish , etc ) .

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree about Marlene and Mathilda but we can’t also be in their minds and know that already thoughts of “ what’s going on here “ have started formatting , especially for Mathilda who likes to walk / be naked all the time , maybe she wants to lay down on the couch , Marlene also likes to play with herself there plus it is “ The Job “ for them trying to please the viewers and imagine not being able to use the best camera close up in this apartment ..I can’t think how frustrated I would be if sweet little Ulyana wouldn’t be able to use “ Ulyana’s couch “ for her incredible sessions …

About Loraine , she overstayed only for some days and as you say , this 10 days hosting is beyond anything we have seen after a tenant is “ removed “ for whatever reasons ( contract terminated , RLC decision , tenant’s wish , etc ) .

IIRC Nana stayed for about a month and another off cam until going back to Ukraine.

30 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Since Mathilda finished her bate last night she's on top replay beating even Leora. 👏👏👏

She’s new and wild , she hasn’t even reached a double digit number of masturbations , extremely far from the three or perhaps four time digit of Leora .. the couch and when the time comes to use it will make for an amazing viewership 😉

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She’s new and wild , she hasn’t even reached a double digit number of masturbations , extremely far from the three or perhaps four time digit of Leora .. the couch and when the time comes to use it will make for an amazing viewership 😉

We all know that Mathilda was brought in to be a clone of Radi. Now in the last week she has bought a new phone with the neck strap,  botoxed her lips, and dyed her hair blonde. What's next? Maybe fake boobs and letting Fior grope her?

• Sad 1