B1 - General Topic 2022 #36 (September)

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

and again, sooner or later those people that keep saying how great she is will realise that she is just taking the piss

Well, she's still one of the most or the most beautiful woman in the project. Leia and Trinity came to make the fight harder.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, tatakos said:

I liked our optimism that she would things tonight. 🤡

Also noticed, when she was changing clothes, that she was feeling cold, so don't expect any open bates, naked stretches etc till next summer... (if she is there)

😂😂😂….I was just fucking around, I don’t even watch anymore, except 5-10 minutes of replays and I cancelled my renewal so to be honest she can be sleeping with a dildo up her ass, I couldn’t care less 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Alana, as a NON TENANT, shouldn't keep sleeping in Esmi's bed... Esmi just can't, even if she would, do anything sexy special.  So Alana, PLEASE GET OUT! 

Bruh, if we have to beg some random bitch on a forum while the owners of the company are fucking hooker in Monte Carlo , fuck RLC 

Il y a 5 heures, thinga69 a dit :

That's what I have being saying for months. Last night she was a good part of the night covered. I really doubt that she will turn on the heater just to sleep naked. Will be close to nothing this autumn and winter. I hope that RLC is paying attention to this.

If RLC is really paying attention to their actual content instead of looking at the financial figures, girls like her won't be still here.

RLC's subscription is still an underweight stock, or simply put, not giving enough value for your every dollar/euro.

Too many do-nothing girls + a bunch recycled girls.

• Upvote 1