B1 - General Topic 2022 #36 (September)

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I haven't noticed a change. Did nothing before, still does nothing. Oh yes, she now masturbates every two weeks or so just to keep her free apartment / bedroom. If you can call it a masturbation, on a voyeur site, when everything is covered by a blanket.     

I didn’t mean that she is Mathilda or Kristy nowadays. She is still a do nothing girl and she has to go, together with Zaba. What I meant is that she is acting more natural in terms of not paying attention to the cams. 

• Upvote 2

And about Esmi …. I think people here want to have more  Alanas , Trinitys , Kassandras and Aileys.. Esmi lives or better say , trying to live a normal life on cameras …Without pretending , hiding , making shows , “ inviting “ herself to the cameras from 21:00 to 01:00 , looking at her phone with open legs ..She has hobbies , yoga , painting , she will go out and meet people occasionally , she will participate in gatherings , she won’t provide the adult entertainment because she’s obliged , she will do if and when she feels , like she would do being away from cameras . She respects her job and audience  being nude and with her outstanding natural beauty she “ INVITES US TO WATCH HER NATURALLY “ and she’s “ NOT PUSHING FOR VIEWS OPENING HER LEGS , TOUCHING HER PUSSY DIRECTLY ON CAMERAS “.

There are other girls doing this and they do it amazingly and people can tune in there to watch them , in case viewers want something closer to reality , a tenant who is an ADULT and not a child , a tenant with friends , social life , smiles , tears , ups , downs , a viewer who wants to watch reality over viewership with tricks like turned on lights , doors open for curtains moving and cameras sensor being active , change the channel and tune in at that places .

Esmi will represent the natural beauty of a 34 years old woman with her passions , advantages , disadvantages , being a human and not a robot , living WITH the cameras as part of her daily life and not FOR the cameras to increase her bank accounts ...She’s not a Marlene , a Lavika , an Anya but she’s also not someone cheating like Alana , Trinity , Kassandra , Ailey …

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And about Esmi …. I think people here want to have more  Alanas , Trinitys , Kassandras and Aileys.. Esmi lives or better say , trying to live a normal life on cameras …Without pretending , hiding , making shows , “ inviting “ herself to the cameras from 21:00 to 01:00 , looking at her phone with open legs ..She has hobbies , yoga , painting , she will go out and meet people occasionally , she will participate in gatherings , she won’t provide the adult entertainment because she’s obliged , she will do if and when she feels , like she would do being away from cameras . She respects her job and audience  being nude and with her outstanding natural beauty she “ INVITES US TO WATCH HER NATURALLY “ and she’s “ NOT PUSHING FOR VIEWS OPENING HER LEGS , TOUCHING HER PUSSY DIRECTLY ON CAMERAS “.

There are other girls doing this and they do it amazingly and people can tune in there to watch them , in case viewers want something closer to reality , a tenant who is an ADULT and not a child , a tenant with friends , social life , smiles , tears , ups , downs , a viewer who wants to watch reality over viewership with tricks like turned on lights , doors open for curtains moving and cameras sensor being active , change the channel and tune in at that places .

Esmi will represent the natural beauty of a 34 years old woman with her passions , advantages , disadvantages , being a human and not a robot , living WITH the cameras as part of her daily life and not FOR the cameras to increase her bank accounts ...She’s not a Marlene , a Lavika , an Anya but she’s also not someone cheating like Alana , Trinity , Kassandra , Ailey …

You know every well that she's only doing this after the last shit storm that she got here. Before that she was pretty much hiding a lot and she has being absent from the apartment more then she usually do even in the peak of the summer. Last night "bathtub" was pretty much for the cameras just like her laying down on her bed naked. If you pay attention and watch the hole thing you might also notice this. This is not me complaining about her. I'm very much pleased that she's doing some steps forward.

Last time she did yoga was last month IIRC so you can't even say that's a hobby. 🤣

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well said I feel the same way!

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If you had written that comment in July or at least in August I would totally agree. Now it is just a NO.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You know every well that she's only doing this after the last shit storm that she got here. Before that she was pretty much hiding a lot and she has being absent from the apartment more then she usually do even in the peak of the summer. Last night "bathtub" was pretty much for the cameras just like her laying down on her bed naked. If you pay attention and watch the hole thing you might also notice this. This is not me complaining about her. I'm very much pleased that she's doing some steps forward.

Last time she did yoga was last month IIRC so you can't even say that's a hobby. 🤣

As I have said , I won’t ever complain for a woman who has decided to do things for herself and not because she has to do as an obligation . I have this weird feeling that this girl is only at the beginning of what she will allow us to watch , but I think she simply wants to do it her own way and not like “being directed “ of what to do . I think she knows her value and she also knows that the praising from the negative sarcasm comments are just a thin line away .. It is for me like watching Masha or Marlene who don’t give a shit of what’s being told about their personal ( sexual mostly ) life , I think Esmi also doesn’t pay attention much of what’s “ asked “ from her , she will do things for sure for the audience as she knows she has a big one for sure , but she decides  what , when and where which for me is great because it isn’t a prime time divas exposure ..

Esmi represents for me a more pure and authentic to reality girl rather than the “ fixed “ , “ being told “ , “ guided “ for views girls .. I prefer she’s the way she is rather than pushing in stress to increase her bank accounts with things that simply need to be done as a kind of an obligation .We have seen so many fake things in the course of times during Covid , I prefer the real Esmi and whatever she wishes ...there are other girls who can offer a more “ spicy “ adult content , it is up to anyone to give them the views that perhaps they are seeking ( who of course i will also watch but I won’t mind if I don’t catch live ) .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tatakos said:

If you had written that comment in July or at least in August I would totally agree. Now it is just a NO.

Never losing faith on Esmi and what she can provide because WE all saw it ..time for her will come whenever she feels ..

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As I have said , I won’t ever complain for a woman who has decided to do things for herself and not because she has to do as an obligation . I hav ethics weird feeling that this girl is only at the beginning of what she will allow us to watch , but I think she simply wants to do it her own way and not like “being directed “ of what to do . I think she knows her value and she also knows that the praising from the negative sarcasm comments are just a thin line away .. It is for me like watching Masha or Marlene who don’t give a shit of what’s being told about their personal ( sexual mostly ) life , I think Esmi also doesn’t pay attention much of what’s “ asked “ from her , she will do things for sure for the audience as she knows she has a big one for sure , but she decides  what , when and where which for me is great because it isn’t a prime time divas exposure ..

Esmi represents for me a more pure and authentic to reality girl rather than the “ fixed “ , “ being told “ , “ guided “ for views girls .. I prefer she’s the way she is rather than pushing in stress to increase her bank accounts with things that simply need to be done as a kind of an obligation .We have seen so many fake things in the course of times during Covid , I prefer the real Esmi and whatever she wishes ...there are other girls who can offer a more “ spicy “ adult content , it is up to anyone to give them the views that perhaps they are seeking ( who of course i will also watch but I won’t mind if I don’t catch live ) .

As I always said here, I comment what I want and others just do the same. If Esmi does what we asked her to do it is just an "act of generosity" from her part. She has no obligation to follow what we comment here. I truly believe that we saw everything from her. 

I bet that we will never see the guy that she was talking about last night with the rest of the friends, we don't even see "the neighbor". 

To me Esmi is still one the most authentic tenant in the project, Mathilda and Marlene are also, she showing her pussy is just that she stopped hiding it. I might be wrong but her doing that looks to me like "Ok, I laid down on my bed, showed my pussy for 30 min. Are you happy now?" and then she leaves for the entire day  arriving in the middle of the night or next morning. to me is kind of good because I'm watching more of the other tenants. 😅🤣 

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I might be wrong but her doing that looks to me like "Ok, I laid down on my bed, showed my pussy for 30 min. Are you happy now?" and then she leaves for the entire day  arriving in the middle of the night or next morning. to me is kind of good because I'm watching more of the other tenants. 😅🤣 

Have the same feeling. It is like she has signed an informal contract with the viewers: "I will show you more but you will stop whining when I go out."

I have said it again, she is turning into a new Loraine.

1 minute ago, tatakos said:

Have the same feeling. It is like she has signed an informal contract with the viewers: "I will show you more but you will stop whining when I go out."

I have said it again, she is turning into a new Loraine.

She's learning very well.