B1 - General Topic 2022 #36 (September)

21 minutes ago, tatakos said:

Have the same feeling. It is like she has signed an informal contract with the viewers: "I will show you more but you will stop whining when I go out."

I have said it again, she is turning into a new Loraine.

According to what’s posted here , if she’s turning to a new Loraine , expect a 1000% increased subscriptions watching Esmi being fucked on cameras , making threesomes with other girls and a guy , in a few words , doing it all.. What ? Wasn’t that Loraine also ? Yes , Loraine the master manipulator and complete “ ice cold “ , “ no passion “ amazingly beautiful woman but SHE DID IT ALL on cameras .. Why Esmi then not becoming Loraine in the on cameras doing things ? 😏😉 Mentors like Karol and Loraine .. nothing more to add 😊

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

According to what’s posted here , if she’s turning to a new Loraine , expect a 1000% increase subscriptions watching Esmi being fucked on cameras , making threesomes with other girls and a guy , in a few words , doing it all.. What ? Wasn’t that Loraine also ? Yes , Loraine the master manipulator and complete “ ice cold “ , “ no passion “ amazingly beautiful woman but SHE DID IT ALL on cameras .. Why Esmi then not becoming Loraine in the on cameras doing things ? 😏😉 Mentors like Karol and Loraine .. nothing more to add 😊

Yeah but she will only do the hiding and secrets.

• Upvote 1