Retro gaming

mefal

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I like those counsels. But I was hooked on PC games. (During the Dos Days) The graphical adventures that Sierra developed, including Sierra's experimental 3D graphics games from the late '90s. Sierra's adventure-oriented edutainment games were the best. IMO... (ran on 8 bits or higher) They were roleplaying games. Today I don't enjoy playing games (except "pinball n' Pacman") because it's easier for me to figure out the creators' intentions. In other words, I can figure out the games. How to make sense of it, decipher it, think it out, etc. These are humans and we all think alike to a certain extent. I'm no "Mentalist." 🐆

6 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

I like those counsels. But I was hooked on PC games. (During the Dos Days) The graphical adventures that Sierra developed, including Sierra's experimental 3D graphics games from the late '90s. Sierra's adventure-oriented edutainment games were the best. IMO... (ran on 8 bits or higher) They were roleplaying games. Today I don't enjoy playing games (except "pinball n' Pacman") because it's easier for me to figure out the game creators' intentions. In other words, I can figure out the games. How to make sense of it, decipher it, think it out, etc. These are human and we all think alike to a certain extent. I'm no "Mentalist." 🐆

Women enjoy playing Pacman.  It's the only game where they get eaten 3 times for a quarter.  🤣🤣

• Haha 2