Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #15

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Thanks for the support. I didn't want to start a  skirmish by reporting what I had seen.

It wasn’t a matter of supporting you, it was a matter of supporting anyone who could possibly be right, yet is automatically pounced upon by the supercilious pack of gobshites who wish to veto remarks and opinions within their chosen syllabus, and will try their age old tired boring and frankly hysterical ways of enforcing those ways.

I don’t personally agree with much of what you say regarding Leora, but you as a premium member have as much right, ( if not more, than some of those who criticise and try to belittle you) to express your opinions, without fear of reprisals from the “ Three Stooges “ and their pathetic intellectually impotent band of morons.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Bonsoir a tous

Je viens de rentré j’ai passé la journée à fêter mon anniversaire en famille et j’ai une grosse fatigue, mais une fois par an un peut excès ne fait pas de mal

Donc je n’ai rien vu de léora aujourd’hui

Merci pour vos commentaires

Très bonne soirée a tous

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, patou said:

Bonsoir a tous

Je viens de rentré j’ai passé la journée à fêter mon anniversaire en famille et j’ai une grosse fatigue, mais une fois par an un peut excès ne fait pas de mal

Donc je n’ai rien vu de léora aujourd’hui

Merci pour vos commentaires

Très bonne soirée a tous

congratulations patou 

Happy Birthday Party GIF by Vincent Winter

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It wasn’t a matter of supporting you, it was a matter of supporting anyone who could possibly be right, yet is automatically pounced upon by the supercilious pack of gobshites who wish to veto remarks and opinions within their chosen syllabus, and will try their age old tired boring and frankly hysterical ways of enforcing those ways.

I don’t personally agree with much of what you say regarding Leora, but you as a premium member have as much right, ( if not more, than some of those who criticise and try to belittle you) to express your opinions without fear of reprisals from the “ Three Stooges “ and their pathetic intellectually impotent band of morons.

I can agree to disagree with anyone willing to agree to disagree. Trying to comment without being negative yet being true to what I think from what I see.

We are  all different beings with different upbringing, from different cultures, instilled beliefs, very personal life experiences, acquired likes and dislikes that flavor our observations whether a glass is half empty or half full. A person who can stick up for a person they disagree with is my friend in my book. That type of person has your back if your house is on fire.  Rock on, Jimbo.