B4 - General Topic 2022 #58 (September / October)

Il y a 9 heures, maxfactor a dit :

You must have shit for every meal judging by your pro RLC shilling slant and the subsequent diarrhea that you post.  You've done it for years.

Well I still don't fucking get it why is he still a moderator on a supposedly neutral forum (towards RLC). It is like having a sheriff paid by the largest employer in town. How the fuck are we supposed to take whatever he says about RLC & its content? All bullshit I guess.

• Like 7

Il y a 11 heures, maxfactor a dit :

Go ahead...I fully expect to be insulted by you and in turn threatened with a ban when I feed it back to you.  

This is a fucking joke...but hey, you keep on defending it along with the others in your circle jerk.

There are a lot more of 'the others' on this forum than what we might think.

And if he can still remain as a moderator or whatever he calls himself, I really wonder how 'neutral' can this forum really be before it eventually turns into a brainwashing tea party.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Well I still don't fucking get it why is he still a moderator on a supposedly neutral forum (towards RLC). It is like having a sheriff paid by the largest employer in town. How the fuck are we supposed to take whatever he says about RLC & its content? All bullshit I guess.

he took the big head since he is moderator here

this forum getting old we need new moderators here in my opinion for some fresh air (i am not candidat ) there is much more intelligent members can me moderators here than this young troll called Moos54, you can go cry to your friends here for bann me if you want i don't care anymore about your fucking mouth Moos54 you know !

my only regret on this forum is to not have  the possibility to add this mod  in my ignore list for not see anymore his fucking posts 👆🖕

good luck guys i return in the backstage till this asshole is still mod here

not necessary to quote this post mister Moos i know you very well and your vicious game you have on this forum,bye.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, RonS said:

Out of 12 apartments they're either all are on their phones or watching tv. What has RLC come to?

That's kinda real life. To me the couples, not the ones on Vacation, are one of the best part of RLC. Venera & Lion, Elli & Vencel are my fav. The S/CON are only good for the shows, B2 for the happenings and K&K are a good couple to watch.

But I think that with Kristy there in the Villa things are starting to change. She brought a guy yesterday and they are planning  a lat BD party for Zaba.

As ddhm say, Let's see.

Edited by thinga69
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, switch said:

he took the big head since he is moderator here

this forum getting old we need new moderators here in my opinion for some fresh air (i am not candidat ) there is much more intelligent members can me moderators here than this young troll called Moos54, you can go cry to your friends here for bann me if you want i don't care anymore about your fucking mouth Moos54 you know !

my only regret on this forum is to not have  the possibility to add this mod  in my ignore list for not see anymore his fucking posts 👆🖕

good luck guys i return in the backstage till this asshole is still mod here

not necessary to quote this post mister Moos i know you very well and your vicious game you have on this forum,bye.

I guess you've crossed him off your Christmas card list then...😏

• Haha 1