B4 - General Topic 2022 #58 (September / October)

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

this doesn't count as a party because b5 is not there to ruin it 😂

lol thank god Thor isnt there to ruin it. Lets see if anything more will happen with Zabava and Samson, she's been all over him tonight.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

lol thank god Thor isnt there to ruin it. Lets see if anything more will happen with Zabava and Samson, she's been all over him tonight.

The only thing that I'm sure is that Samson will try everything, let's see if Zaba is drunk enough.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

pay back eric dier GIF by David

apparently he got her high 🤔 but I hope he smashes her then she wakes up with regret and samson has a laugh because I remember when esmi and zaba was show bating him in b1..... now it's payback time 😂😂

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

pay back eric dier GIF by David

apparently he got her high 🤔 but I hope he smashes her then she wakes up with regret and samson has a laugh because I remember when esmi and zaba was show bating him in b1..... now it's payback time 😂😂

I bet he enjoyed Esmi all over him that day. I even believe that they kissed in the private restroom.

Edited by thinga69
  • Haha 1