B4 - General Topic 2022 #58 (September / October)

Although I would like to see some action in this apartment, I would be so disappointed if Lilith fucks that droid.  Also, I think it's time for Kristy and Monica to leave. Since they have chosen not to live their real lives on camera, as presumed, there is nothing that RLC subscribers will miss when they are gone. Let them live their ENTIRE lives off camera, since there on camera involvement is a fraud. The sooner this happens the better. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

Although I would like to see some action in this apartment, I would be so disappointed if Lilith fucks that droid.  Also, I think it's time for Kristy and Monica to leave. Since they have chosen not to live their real lives on camera, as presumed, there is nothing that RLC subscribers will miss when they are gone. Let them live their ENTIRE lives off camera, since there on camera involvement is a fraud. The sooner this happens the better. 

Kristy just brought a friend over last week and she and Monica are the only ones doing something there. Even Zaba took her guy to B1 instead there. 🤣

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Kristy just brought a friend over last week and she and Monica are the only ones doing something there. Even Zaba took her guy to B1 instead there. 🤣

But what did they do? Was it on camera? Did we get to see it? The fact that they are doing more than everyone else but we don't get to see it makes my point. I have vids from the past and I can attest that for whatever reason RLC in this apartment is providing less "real life" and more fake shit than in the past. Sadly, some subscribers either don't know the difference or don't care.

9 minutes ago, philo said:

You want Kristy to leave, a girl that contributes all the time because how dare she has an actual life, and you would be disappointed if a girl who barely does anything actually do something 🙄🤦‍♂️

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, philo said:

But what did they do? Was it on camera? Did we get to see it? The fact that they are doing more than everyone else but we don't get to see it makes my point. I have vids from the past and I can attest that for whatever reason RLC in this apartment is providing less "real life" and more fake shit than in the past. Sadly, some subscribers either don't know the difference or don't care.

I agree with you that the Villa is in it's worst moment, but you wish that Monica and Kristy are removed to be replaced by who? More Leias and Trinitys? RLC have a serious casting problem and looks like they don't realize that. They brought in Mathilda and Anya recently but also L&T and Kass and Ailey in the past. They should replace many "do nothings" and uninteresting tenants but RLC is too soft with them. RLC should give them a wake up call and a deadline for them to improve if they doesn't they get kicked, even if the rooms gets vacant for a while.