B4 - General Topic 2022 #58 (September / October)

Lilith maybe overdue for some kind of performance. She has been among the group of women seem to be determined to make it through an RLC assignment with fucking on camera. I can see pretty women in their undies on You Tube. I certainly don't need to endure the hefty RLC subscription just to look at someone like Lility contemplate their own image in the mirror. One of the twins got away with it...but no other major name actor has been able to get away with no on camera sexual performance until Kristy. I could understand their trying to game the system if they were not well cared for. But from what I can see, RLC takes good care of them financially. The only thing left to assume is that they are scam artists and we, the subscribers, are the marks.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I agree with you that the Villa is in it's worst moment, but you wish that Monica and Kristy are removed to be replaced by who? More Leias and Trinitys? RLC have a serious casting problem and looks like they don't realize that. They brought in Mathilda and Anya recently but also L&T and Kass and Ailey in the past. They should replace many "do nothings" and uninteresting tenants but RLC is too soft with them. RLC should give them a wake up call and a deadline for them to improve if they doesn't they get kicked, even if the rooms gets vacant for a while.

I get your point. I will even apologize since I promised to stop criticizing Kristy a few weeks ago since she had earned the right to early retirement on this assignment due to her previous RLC contribution. But every time I see Kristy do her massage act and I know exactly how it is going to end...I get pissed off! 

I guess I'm still mad at Kristy because of what she did during the session with Kylie, Eva and their boyfriends. Kristy would have been the wild card in the five person orgy. Kristy intentionally killed the entire event.  If that was not her intent, she could have avoided getting in bed with them, avoided kissing all of them and avoided taking off her clothes. But NO...she waits until everyone is ready to get underway and she walks out. Who does that? ....A PROFESSIONAL TEASE. (A person is usually known by their actions)

I would not be so pissed off if I though that Kristy was not fucking at all. But I think Kristy is fucking more than anyone else in this apartment...it's just that we don't get to see it. My opinion is based upon following her closely since she was in B1 but especially during her last Russian apartment. When it comes to fucking, Kristy is a freak!  Why she shut down during this tour could be due to a contract dispute of some sort with RLC. She could have demanded more money and didn't get it...I get that. But I'm still pissed.