B2 - General Topic 2022 #22 (September / October)

14 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

usa is the greatest country in the world don't need to dream about that 💯

Yeah with the most homeless in the world a total divide population (one side fascists to the bone - the other side war criminals) soon fighting each other in a civil war.  A country who fund Apartheid and Dictators and kill millions in the name of God... Sure what a swell country 😉 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Yeah with the most homeless in the world a total divide population (one side fascists to the bone - the other side war criminals) soon fighting each other in a civil war.  A country who fund Apartheid and Dictators and kill millions in the name of God... Sure what a swell country 😉 

I wonder what country are you from I'm sure they beg the usa all the time 🤔

and don't start with the war criminal nonsense all of these countries support each other one way or another so stop the b.s 💯

Edited by Kingbanks

Just now, philo said:

Danaya just gave Holly a look like: "And you live with this piece of shit?"

it's all apart of the show b5 have successfully made this evening about them all they do is have drama 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Crisis again!!  RLC WHAT ARE YOU WAITING TO KICK THAM BUM OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL! 

RLC won't do anything. I stopped complaining to them about violence against women after two years of watching Lev, Paul, Bruno, Hector, Efrim.... To get kicked off of RLC for violence you have to hit your dog.

• Sad 2