B1 - General Topic 2022 #37 (September / October)

16 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

my comment was only about that I think that she already came home sad and wasn't about what she read. But this is a stupid discussion that goes nowhere.

Was just responding to * Corvette's comment*. We are used to his kind of comments!  Period, nothing else! 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

OK, but it is not a reason to unrespect her... She may have good reasons to be sad and yes, she can cry ( we don't know what she read)... It could be family members, friends or something else... We're not here to comment on her sadness. Let's just respect that! And cheer her up INSTEAD!! 

You got this backward, it's her job to cheer us up and she sucks at it. Time to pack and go!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Zaba fucked openly, still got to go 🤷‍♂️🤣

I'm not sticking up for any of these girls, but I have to smile when some of you say this girl or that girl has to go...So which amazing 'circus performer' will replace them I wonder...😏

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not sticking up for any of these girls, but I have to smile when some of you say this girl or that girl has to go...So which amazing 'circus performer' will replace them I wonder...😏

We get spoiled with girls like Marlene and Lavika. So when a girl doesn't do as much as them or doesn't do anything at all they need to go. 😁

• Upvote 1