B1 - General Topic 2022 #37 (September / October)

You know that GOV and COV Barcelona apartments have completely lost thier way when no one wants to watch them anymore. These apartments were the reason that RLC came out of the shadows of being a small start up site and into the mainstream in online voyeur sites. Martina and Alberto and Carla and Yanai are still very interesting and enjoyable to watch. These are the two apartments, and are the only ones left in Barcelona that I have much interest in watching. B-1, B-2, B-4, B-5 and the new B-7 have entirely lost thier way, and long since left behind what made them so damn popular and interesting in the first place, and took RLC to level that no one could have imagined. Today they are mundane and boring with very little fun and excitement or anything as voyeur to look forward to watching. (The last really fun and interesting thing that happened in Barcelona was Nelly and Martina's fling) I am not sure why this has happened, but I do know that this is one of major reasons so many let their subscriptions expire to RLC and moved to greener pastures like the little brother to RLC.... VHTV.

Can RLC ever recover from closing the Russian apartments ???

Yes, they can, but they must bring back the glory days of the GOV and COV apartments to do so. It simply can not continue down the path that they have chosen to pursue or soon the GOV apartments will be no more.

The COV apartment used to be one of the most watched, and now it is by far one of the least watched because nothing exciting ever happens there anymore. Everything in these apartments is so predictable, so mundane, so boring, and plain just not very interesting for us the voyeurs who pay the bills.

I just went through the replays and back in its glory days, the replays would equate to about 80 percent GOV and COV and now it is barely 30%. I think this says it all for the status of the Barcelona apartments.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

36 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You know that GOV and COV Barcelona apartments have completely lost thier way when no one wants to watch them anymore. These apartments were the reason that RLC came out of the shadows of being a small start up site and into the mainstream in online voyeur sites. Martina and Alberto and Carla and Yanai are still very interesting and enjoyable to watch. These are the two apartments, and are the only ones left in Barcelona that I have much interest in watching. B-1, B-2, B-4, B-5 and the new B-7 have entirely lost thier way, and long since left behind what made them so damn popular and interesting in the first place, and took RLC to level that no one could have imagined. Today they are mundane and boring with very little fun and excitement or anything as voyeur to look forward to watching. (The last really fun and interesting thing that happened in Barcelona was Nelly and Martina's fling) I am not sure why this has happened, but I do know that this is one of major reasons so many let their subscriptions expire to RLC and moved to greener pastures like the little brother to RLC.... VHTV.

Can RLC ever recover from closing the Russian apartments ???

Yes, they can, but they must bring back the glory days of the GOV and COV apartments to do so. It simply can not continue down the path that they have chosen to pursue or soon the GOV apartments will be no more.

The COV apartment used to be one of the most watched, and now it is by far one of the least watched because nothing exciting ever happens there anymore. Everything in these apartments is so predictable, so mundane, so boring, and plain just not very interesting for us the voyeurs who pay the bills.

I just went through the replays and back in its glory days, the replays would equate to about 80 percent GOV and COV and now it is barely 30%. I think this says it all for the status of the Barcelona apartments.

🙏….I know people think I am an asshole cause always talk shit, but damn, I am subscriber and I only watched 2 minutes of Esmi stretch this morning. That’s fucked up and pretty dumb of me to pay for something and not even watch cause I know nothing will happen 😩

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, joebirch said:

🙏 ….Je sais que les gens pensent que je suis un connard parce que je parle toujours de la merde, mais putain, je suis abonné et je n'ai regardé que 2 minutes d'étirement d'Esmi ce matin. C'est foutu et assez stupide de ma part de payer quelque chose et de ne même pas regarder parce que je sais que rien ne se passera 😩

Esmi is back 04:00

2 minutes ago, ceciliame said:

Esmi is back 04:00

Yeah, that’s fucking weird, she always comes back early morning. I don’t ever recall coming back at those times unless you are clubbing. If you are at someone’ else’s place, you just spend the night there. The only conclusion is she is a call girl, period 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Yeah, that’s fucking weird, she always comes back early morning. I don’t ever recall coming back at those times unless you are clubbing. If you are at someone’ else’s place, you just spend the night there. The only conclusion is she is a call girl, period 

so she's only prude with us ... may be ...

• Like 1

il y a 7 minutes, joebirch a dit :

I don’t even think she is prude at us….if you have constant calls in the middle of the night, you will be prude at everyone 😂😂

The only thing that matters is content, if a girl on this project is not giving content then off she goes and there is no need to talk about her.

Stop being a fool, these girls don't give a shit about those who pay to watch them. To them, we are pervs.

All they give a shit are the euros coming in to feed their daily habits and wants.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I figure if my next renewal is before they replace some these do-nothing girls, I am probably done with RLC for good (cos is there really anything to watch if you are not in bed with Leora 😏).

I am starting to get bored with what they are showing right now and they also aren't cheap.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3