Martina & Alberto - 2022 #21

Noldus

Big surprise with this camera as it has been an “ eternal “ complain for this apartment and especially since the inhabitance of Martina and Alberto .. RLC surprises us in a positive way , again things happen while Masha has visited Barcelona …😉😉😎😆

With the cam on the balcony: now we can make all the assumptions what the other apartments can see when Martina does:
* her topless cleaning,
* her topless cooking,
* shows herself topless through the kitchen window to her guests on the balcony,
* assess whether she goes topless on the balcony,
* does things at night on the balcony with Alfredo or...Nelly...or anybody....
In other words: measure the impact of all Martina's topless activities (there is a lot of it 😅) with the cam on the balcony....a lot of work and guesswork for all of us to do and again, it's going to be hard for some to witness those 'thousands' of guesses 😜
In conclusion: a lot of fun Yes !!!!

Get ready, I'm coming with my balcony scenarios YES !!!! .....

First scenario: will Martina, have a party for this new cam? Will she invite: big fat guy, Michael (again him..), Nelly, Bogdan or Louis to show how it feels to be topless on the balcony?  I think we all want to know her feeling....🤣

• Haha 1

One thing's absolutely certain now... the building I has seen Martina outside of on Google Streets is NOT where they're living.  Balcony/exterior is completely wrong.  I had doubts given the floor plan and the windows on the entry side of the apartment.  Looking around the city, the vast majority of the apartments are back-to-back with other apartments on the other side of the building.  Their windows indicate theirs is not built that way.  Just observations.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

As of yet, it doesn't look as though the balcony camera has night vision, so anything at night will be pointless. 🤨

Maybe is the light from the door that avoids the NV to turn on. Those cameras have some weird sensitivity with light and infrared it seams. Any small light can be cough by the motion detector. 

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe is the light from the door that avoids the NV to turn on. Those cameras have some weird sensitivity with light and infrared it seams. Any small light can be cough by the motion detector. 

Possibly, but the end result is the same.  The living room light is on most of the time, so night time shenanigans will be extremely difficult or impossible to see.

The lights strung on the balcony railing give seem to give some decent light.  Let's see how it looks with someone out there.  Of course that's if they stayed on.  They were for a moment, then they were off again and nobody went near the balcony, so I thought they might be on a timer or photosensor.  Guess not.

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

With the cam on the balcony: now we can make all the assumptions what the other apartments can see when Martina does:
* her topless cleaning,
* her topless cooking,
* shows herself topless through the kitchen window to her guests on the balcony,
* assess whether she goes topless on the balcony,
* does things at night on the balcony with Alfredo or...Nelly...or anybody....
In other words: measure the impact of all Martina's topless activities (there is a lot of it 😅) with the cam on the balcony....a lot of work and guesswork for all of us to do and again, it's going to be hard for some to witness those 'thousands' of guesses 😜
In conclusion: a lot of fun Yes !!!!

Get ready, I'm coming with my balcony scenarios YES !!!! .....

First scenario: will Martina, have a party for this new cam? Will she invite: big fat guy, Michael (again him..), Nelly, Bogdan or Louis to show how it feels to be topless on the balcony?  I think we all want to know her feeling....🤣

Everyone knows all the fun and excitement on the balconies goes when a camera is installed. 😂

• Haha 1