Martina & Alberto - 2022 #21

Noldus

5 hours ago, philo said:

What ever the reason someone tries to rationalize and validate all of Martina's behaviors will never be understood. What is very clear is that their  brain cannot accept the fact that many people saw physical intimacy (touching, biting, and snuggling) between Martina and the Big Guy and there is nothing the apologists can do to change that.

Just let it go Phil...you're on your own with those theories...🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The 'special' discussion a few days ago between Martina and Alfredo was about the installation of the camera on the balcony. RLC offered Martina the possibility of installing the camera on the balcony for $$$ and Martina immediately saw this as a great opportunity to get a bonus on the 'salary' paid by RLC. 

But Alfredo felt that it was enough as it was. It is known that Alfredo has already manifested, in the past, his disagreement to continue on RLC.

The value of $$$ for Martina is very important to her, very important.....🤑

Of course Deep, with his multiple accounts, will come up with his alternative facts (his reactions/approvals) but for the majority (fortunately) we know the difference between real facts and alternative facts. 
Deep, you have moles in your entourage...Follow the money...Do you catch it ? 🤣

Make RLC great again !!!! 😂

Have fun 😝

P.S. The alternative fact that Deep is going to say: Martina wanted to be able to follow Taco when he goes on the balcony, just in case.  Oh my god, now I'm making it hard on your brain because you're going to have to force yourself to come up with another alternative fact. Come on little guy, you can do it ! From your favorite teacher. 😍

To put some activity because nothing happens in the apartment, Martina uses Dixan for the laundry....what can we deduce from this as speculation ?

I imagine a TV commercial with Martina saying "With Dixan, I eliminate all traces that my Alberto can leave everywhere, even his semen that sticks all over the fabrics at home. Have clean fun  with Dixan !" 🤣

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1