Martina & Alberto - 2022 #21

Noldus

Cancelled my subscription today. Tomorrow is my last day. There was nothing left on RLC decent enough to watch, except Martina and there wasn't enough going on here to warrant the cost. All good things come to an end.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They're going to move Nelly & Bogdan from B#7 into the Guest Room.      :biggrin:

👻👻👻Nice, especially since Halloween is coming soon....with that the horror is moving into the apartment...😱😱😂😂

• Haha 2

Instead of paying RLC to watch Martina sleep, I did not renew my subscription. I film myself sleeping and watch my videos sleeping and each time I do, I pay myself the amount I was paying for RLC. 🤑
Just for fun!

P.S. By the way, I look great in my sleep, like Martina....😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 10/19/2022 at 12:19 PM, Moosecini said:

I hear you.  I consistently find it AMAZING that, even though it's a specific Spanish dialect, hardly ANYONE on here knows what they're saying for sure.  I get the Catalan/Valencian dialect, but the core is still Spanish and it's spoken by an enormous number of people.  Only thing I suspect is that those actually living in Spain aren't allowed to see RLC, due to political restrictions or something, so they aren't on here to help.  Just amazing, says I.  🤔

That's because it's not a dialect, it's a language.  Just like most Spaniards that don't speak Galician or Basque can't understand those languages either. You can make out certain words, just as if you are listening to Italian, French or Portuguese, but the language bears little resemblance to Castilian Spanish. Note: I speak and understand Valenciano almost fluently, but I can't read or write it.

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

In plaats van RLC te betalen om Martina te zien slapen, heb ik mijn abonnement niet verlengd. Ik film mezelf terwijl ik slaap en bekijk mijn video's terwijl ik slaap en elke keer dat ik dat doe, betaal ik mezelf het bedrag dat ik betaalde voor RLC. 🤑
Gewoon voor de lol!

PS Ik zie er trouwens geweldig uit in mijn slaap, net als Martina.... 😍

Foto plaese:wink:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tripod2 said:

That's because it's not a dialect, it's a language.  Just like most Spaniards that don't speak Galician or Basque can't understand those languages either. You can make out certain words, just as if you are listening to Italian, French or Portuguese, but the language bears little resemblance to Castilian Spanish. Note: I speak and understand Valenciano almost fluently, but I can't read or write it.

I have the same problem. Nobody can understand me...I'm a Geordie...😏

• Haha 1