Martina & Alberto - 2022 #21

Noldus

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Keys.... Moosecini called my attention to a set of new keys. What they are for .... don't know. My curiosity got peeked when I saw the large ring of keys on the hall table.  What in the world could they be for? A house key, maybe an apartment building entrance key, a bike chain key for Alberto, after that, what is with all the keys? 

Plus 1 will obviously be for her chastity belt...😏

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Well, I think we can all agree is WASN'T his apartment key.  That would make no sense.  You don't give that up till all your shite is out of the unit.  No he/they aren't going anywhere me thinks.

Could be a key to her parents new apartment... or Alberto's cock cage...

3 hours ago, tle said:

Could be a key to her parents new apartment... or Alberto's cock cage...

The Key...

"Alberto's cock cage..."

A very good suggestion but we would end up with the key bigger than the cage .....:tongue:

Or it could be for Nelly's heart...... 

On 10/20/2022 at 12:25 AM, yelt said:

Hello, 
Why are you saying the final curtain is near? Your comments may be too dramatic. Are you saying Alberto is leaving, Martina is telling Alberto to "get out" or both are leaving RLC. 

I would be more than happy for them if they left RLC but only if they can afford it and live a much better life than they do now; especially as Martina attends school. The atmosphere is most likely due to a normal couple disagreement. It should cool off by the next day. 

they might not have a choice maybe RLC will make up there minds for them due to lack of entertainment, it used to be my go to apartment but now im not fussed about it 

• Haha 1