Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #16

Pete1960

6 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I have to add my 2 cents my friend.  Experiencing a marriage and the evolution of our sex life, work, kids, ups and downs, your sex life is  nothing like what it was when we were first together when it was a novelty.  Our friends sex lives got pretty blase, too.  It's great to get off but after a few hundred times with the same person it sure ain't what it used to be.  In my case and my poor wife's, with her disability and all, we'd both love anything however good or boring rather than the nothing we now have.

You can't expect Leora and Paul to be as frequent or as excited as they were back when it was new.  Also, without the knowledge Leora has of us watching she have one hell of a time cumming on her own without an audience.  Her evolving from a shy sweet girl to a full blown exhibitionist that needs the people watching her being naughty to get off.  She's getting into anal orgasms which is a step beyond her former model of bating.  Once Paul burns out and her anal orgasms become common place what will be her next step on getting a thrill?

Remember Wife's World?  The Oregon husband and wife that was a cumshot/oral webcam gal.  Now I learned yesterday she and her husband are having Black guys fuck her and cum in her mouth while her husband watches films and frequently double penetrates her.  She went beyond what they were comfortable with to get the same excitement. 

Leora is evolving and has a strong need to cum hard.  Patience, folks.   She'll add things to her repertoire.  I recall the folks that said she and Malia would never ever bate together, each other, bla, bla. Look what happened.

I will only say that the only discussions on this topic nowadays are leora’s and Paul’s sexual behaviors .. blowjobs , cummings , masturbations and other similar things .. There’s absolutely 0 talk about anything else simply because nothing is happening in this apartment ( except Paul working of course ) . There’s zero social life to comment , there are zero activities or hobbies for people here that maybe would like to comment , it is two people who just have an apartment in Prague and a dog to share moments with it … we have couples at RLC who are the same years more or less like Leora and Paul , Martina and Alberto is a decade and a little more , Karol and Kos a decade nearly as well … this is what I can tell .. 

6 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

9-26-21 after Malia left.  Leora in her bed wearing the red lace nightie and with M. Pink.

A 3 way video.  A guy was with two women on a pool table. He was screwing one doggy style while the gal ate the other woman.After the guy came in her, she stood over the woman that  she was eating who quickly got up between her legs and ate the cum out of her pussy.  Leora came hard watching that. Very distinctly visible on Cam 8.

I'm not disputing it happened but I have checked 26 September 2021,, and on that evening she bated in the bath at between 2047 -2210, and then in different stages of undress in the kitchen finishing in just a pair of white shorts dancing at 2240

I have no record of it going on any further that night but you or some other members might.

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I'm not disputing it happened but I have checked 26 September 2021,, and on that evening she bated in the bath at between 2047 -2210, and then in different stages of undress in the kitchen finishing in just a pair of white shorts dancing at 2240

That's what I have also, bate in the bath

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I have no record of it going on any further that night but you or some other members might.

@jimbo4  @Max Ragnar  @RdKing

J'ai une vidéo du 22 septembre (date d'enregistrement du fichier) qui correspond à la scène dont parle Max. Comme je l'avais enregistré en replay, je pense que la date exacte est plutôt le 21 septembre 2021. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, fil37_fifi said:

@jimbo4  @Max Ragnar  @RdKing

J'ai une vidéo du 22 septembre (date d'enregistrement du fichier) qui correspond à la scène dont parle Max. Comme je l'avais enregistré en replay, je pense que la date exacte est plutôt le 21 septembre 2021. 

Thank you for correcting that.  It was an intense orgasm with lots of fluids spent which she looked at afterwards. A 40 second long multiple orgasm.