Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #16

Pete1960

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Loverboy, her boy friend before Paul came in Prague.  Huge fights.  he looked like Paul, too.  The Russian speakers will have the info on him/them.

He was never seen on cameras , he didn’t exist … only the rumors to hurt Leora’s image and her trials since the day she decided to move in Prague to bring Paul one day there … mission accomplished 😊

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He was never seen on cameras , he didn’t exist … only the rumors to hurt Leora’s image and her trials since the day she decided to move in Prague to bring Paul one day there … mission accomplished 😊

Where do you think all the flowers kept coming from, month after month after month???????? Not from Paul.

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

200.gif    karl pilkington bullshit GIF

• Upvote 6

22 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

200.gif    karl pilkington bullshit GIF

😝this is what everyone here tries to address .. That her original plan since she moved in Prague was to bring Paul there .. If this isn’t what the plan was , then I read wrong  English  by the people here … and yes then , it was / is Bullshit … funny you appear when the talks become “ flowing “ here .. I guess it has to be due to the “ bullshit “ posting ( according to your that you are the only one who speaks Russian 🤓

Edit ; Of course , the “ bullshit “ might be that she didn’t manage to “ convince “ Paul to stay in Prague or follow her indefinitely there .. but I am sure your knowledge will enlighten anyone in this forum’s topic so as the “ bullshit “ is avoided to be written .