Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #16

Pete1960

Gotta love this forum topic. A lot of pi-polar members and very sensitive know-it-alls. More action here than in the apartment. Some keep saying that if you have problems with the Leora & Paul apartment then follow others apartments or quit RLC. Well, likewise, if you have problems with this specific topic then use the ignore option, follow other apartment forum topics or quit camcaps. Simple. So many members here have their panties in a knot or if you go commando then maybe you have irritating hemorrhoids. Some members better have their blood pressure checked on a daily basis or even hourly.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Gotta love this forum topic. A lot of pi-polar members and very sensitive know-it-alls. More action here than in the apartment. Some keep saying that if you have problems with the Leora & Paul apartment then follow others apartments or quit RLC. Well, likewise, if you have problems with this specific topic then use the ignore option, follow other apartment forum topics or quit camcaps. Simple. So many members here have their panties in a knot or if you go commando then maybe you have irritating hemorrhoids. Some members better have their blood pressure checked on a daily basis or even hourly.

I think the forum has stabilized from its low points.  Enjoy Jimbo's comments as he sees both side and makes sense when he makes his opinion known.

It's noticeable that Leora apartment is getting messy. Guest room, bed unmade and the kitchen. 

Just saying is Leora getting a little lazy?

I still wouldn't kick her out of the bed. 

13 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I wondering what Paul charges to change an iphone 12 battery? Apple quoted me $74.

You could actually change the battery yourself if you can get the cover off.  Save yourself a few bucks instead of paying a techie.  

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You could actually change the battery yourself if you can get the cover off.  Save yourself a few bucks instead of paying a techie.  

That is a dirty deal. Liked the detachable batteries but they make ,more money designing difficulty into them.