Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #16

Pete1960

I look and post occasionally at the forum nowadays and despair at the quality and quantity of posters who's only purpose in thier sad lives is to constantly criticise events or non events and tenant's, along with other posters no matter what is occurring.

What surprises me most is the fact that some of the more avid complainers are not unintelligent by any stretch of the imagination, but do have certain personality and social deficiencies in relation to giving an honest and unbiased review on what they view, and why indeed do they continue to view a situation that obviously annoys and causes them concern.

It is normal and expected behaviour to have different points of view on a forum such as this, and unfortunately there will always be groups of people at both ends of the spectrum, some who relentlessly criticise, and those at the opposite end who no matter what will defend all actions and attack anyone who states any form of negativity, even if in some cases its warranted and honest. But to continue either form of attack is pointless and infantile to say the least, especially when the great majority of the members on CC are between the ages of 45-85, many of who are in or are retired from responsible employment, and are also grandparents who are acting more immature that thier grandchildren ever have.

If you don't appreciate what you view on RLC, do what myself and several others have done in the past and will no doubt do again in the future.....Terminate your membership ! And likewise with the CC forum, use the ignore facility, until such times as something stimulates your interest again, if ever! And those intolerant members who attack anyone who doesn't post positive remarks about Leora and Paul, take a long hard look at yourselves in the mirror and ask yourself what you are really behaving like, and what you would do if one of your children/grandchildren behaved in such a manner. If you were honest people you wouldn't be proud of what you see, and if you are proud then you have as many if not more issues than the people you attack.  

Have a good weekend. Live and let live!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I look and post occasionally at the forum nowadays and despair at the quality and quantity of posters who's only purpose in thier sad lives is to constantly criticise events or non events and tenant's, along with other posters no matter what is occurring.

What surprises me most is the fact that some of the more avid complainers are not unintelligent by any stretch of the imagination, but do have certain personality and social deficiencies in relation to giving an honest and unbiased review on what they view, and why indeed do they continue to view a situation that obviously annoys and causes them concern.

It is normal and expected behaviour to have different points of view on a forum such as this, and unfortunately there will always be groups of people at both ends of the spectrum, some who relentlessly criticise, and those at the opposite end who no matter what will defend all actions and attack anyone who states any form of negativity, even if in some cases its warranted and honest. But to continue either form of attack is pointless and infantile to say the least, especially when the great majority of the members on CC are between the ages of 45-85, many of who are in or are retired from responsible employment and are also grandparents who are acting more immature that thier grandchildren ever have.

If you don't appreciate what you view on RLC, do what myself and several others have done in the past and will no doubt do again in the future.....Terminate your membership ! And likewise with the CC forum, use the ignore facility, until such times as something stimulates your interest again, if ever! And those intolerant members who attack anyone who doesn't post positive remarks about Leora and Paul, take a long hard look at yourselves in the mirror and ask yourself what you are really behaving like, and what you would do if one of your children/grandchildren behaved in such a manner. If you were honest people you wouldn't be proud of what you see, and if you are proud then you have as many if not more issues than the people you attack.  

Have a good weekend. Live and let live!

Jimbo for prime minister go on jim if you can't do it pulo will he as nothing else to do but watch leora and pull his dick off  mind you I think me and him have something in common😜

Il y a 1 heure, pulo filipe a dit :

Onde foi leora de manhã 

Talvez Foi ao salão de beleza trabalhar 

Bonsoir  Pulo, Jimbo, Guyquad, Brok  et vous tous

Leora et Paul sont sortie à 11 hh22 habille avec collant et son short en cuir noir et revenue à11 h 54

Elle c’est change mis un pantalon et ressortie à 12 h 04 et Paul es sortie à 15 h10 et ils ne sont toujours pas rentré toujours pas rentré

Très bonne soirée

• Thanks 1