B2 - General Topic 2022 #23 (October)

11 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

That's in your eyes. 😄

If for you girls like Danaya, who masturbate very openly without hiding anything, or girls like Anya, who have sex with one or more partners are fucking jokes or do nothing, then it may not be my vision which is a problem 😁

But now I understand why you're always pissed off and frustrated, and I've been saying this for a long time, rlc is not for you because we understand better now that whatever girls can do, it's never going to be good enough for you

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

If for you girls like Danaya, who masturbate very openly without hiding anything, or girls like Anya, who have sex with one or more partners are fucking jokes or do nothing, then it may not be my vision which is a problem 😁

But now I understand why you're always pissed off and frustrated, and I've been saying this for a long time, rlc is not for you because we understand better now that whatever girls can do, it's never going to be good enough for you

Not true. There are many girls I am happy with. Current ones include Lavika, Marlene and Mathilda. 

• Upvote 1

The “ Vice - President “ and the “ Minister of Internal Affairs “ working for all the boredom combined in two luxury villas ( apart from Tim and Samson who try every now and then to bring / make things worth happen on cameras - imagine , still people blame them ☹️) as two girls who simply live , enjoy and most of all try to have an as normal life while being in Barcelona .. Big kudos to the girls and B2 and let’s see if Danaya will bring more on the table - DESPITE MANY ETHICAL ISSUES - concerning her .. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

The “ Vice - President “ and the “ Minister of Internal Affairs “ working for all the boredom combined in two luxury villas ( apart from Tim and Samson who try every now and then to bring / make things worth happen on cameras - imagine , still people blame them ☹️) as two girls who simply live , enjoy and most of all try to have an as normal life while being in Barcelona .. Big kudos to the girls and B2 and let’s see if Danaya will bring more on the table - DESPITE MANY ETHICAL ISSUES - concerning her .. 

Yep. People said that she's married and I believe I saw her talking to a man for hours. I think Slavs doesn't use wedding ring?

On 10/11/2022 at 3:05 AM, corvette84 said:

These 2 are a fucking joke. Lavika is the only one worth watching in B2.

For you , girls who don’t  masturbate so as to satisfy your criteria and choice of watching , they are a joke .. But your main problem is the lack of respect you give not only to the tenants but many of forum members who don’t speak your language , who don’t believe in conspiracy theories like you do and in general for people who HAVE AN OPINION  and they express it here .. you only watch to satisfy your sexual needs while not working , you don’t see RLC as a business which is run by human beings like you and me , for you pleasure is to watch a girl push a button and masturbate in front of your screen so as to add the action in your data spreadsheet .. and that’s why you avoid participating in talks and comments apart from sex things and the usual reaction to posting / commenting is laughing or confused emojis . Still people try to initiate a bit of communication with you because at times you have a correct approach but then you spoil it by “ inferioring “ others who try to speak German , Spanish , French and so on .. English is just a necessity which helps the site and the multinational character so as for a topic to flow fast , otherwise if people had preferred to speak in their native language and actually make serious talks , I don’t think you would have been a member reading and getting updated of what’s really happening when the girls don’t  masturbate .. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yep. People said that she's married and I believe I saw her talking to a man for hours. I think Slavs doesn't use wedding ring?

There are people who have nearly all details about Danaya but it is really a “ sensitive “ subject with her so actually I don’t know what RLC has been thinking when they brought her on cameras world again  .. some things are above money in my opinion .. 

I don’t know about the eastern Slavs and ring habits , I just know that due to being Orthodox Church believers like in my country , the church is quite strict in “ mysteries “ like wedding , christening and so on .. and the girls from these countries LOVE and WANT any kind of receiving gifts in any form by they beloved ones … a ring then in any form 😁 would make them more than happy I would presume 😏

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

For you , girls who don’t  masturbate so as to satisfy your criteria and choice of watching , they are a joke .. But your main problem is the lack of respect you give not only to the tenants but many of forum members who don’t speak your language , who don’t believe in conspiracy theories like you do and in general for people who HAVE AN OPINION  and they express it here .. you only watch to satisfy your sexual needs while not working , you don’t see RLC as a business which is run by human beings like you and me , for you pleasure is to watch a girl push a button and masturbate in front of your screen so as to add the action in your data spreadsheet .. and that’s why you avoid participating in talks and comments apart from sex things and the usual reaction to posting / commenting is laughing or confused emojis . Still people try to initiate a bit of communication with you because at times you have a correct approach but then you spoil it by “ inferioring “ others who try to speak German , Spanish , French and so on .. English is just a necessity which helps the site and the multinational character so as for a topic to flow fast , otherwise if people had preferred to speak in their native language and actually make serious talks , I don’t think you would have been a member reading and getting updated of what’s really happening when the girls don’t  masturbate .. 

I am me, I have no filter and say whatever comes to my mind. If you don't like it, block me. Some of these girls don't belong on RLC, and Trinity is one of them. You seem to be entertained by the bullshit these girls do. I named 3 that get it and provide content for me. Camcaps won't even let me renew because they don't take visa anymore, so they can fuck off too.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I hope that guy isn't Lavi's brother because he just gave a good check on her butt. 🤣

Too many people on here think guests are related to tenants. I just sit back and laugh at these idiots. 😄

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I am me, I have no filter and say whatever comes to my mind. If you don't like it, block me. Some of these girls don't belong on RLC, and Trinity is one of them. You seem to be entertained by the bullshit these girls do. I named 3 that get it and provide content for me. Camcaps won't even let me renew because they don't take visa anymore, so they can fuck off too.

I never block anyone and it’s good that you provided me with an opinion .. I am against Trinity’s , Ailey’s , Kassandra’s , less in Lilith’s ( because this girl if she wants she can be full entertaining as she has showed us ) and Leia’s ( for the same more or less reasons of Lilith ) RLC presence , in my opinion these girls affect with their participation the majority of the girls who really try to have and enjoy a normal life on cameras ..

You say that you say things that come in mind which is great and I would totally praise you for that , but you know that 8 of your 10 thoughts that are posted here are for the masturbations and the girls who do nothing for you as to your viewing preferences .. RLC is for many thousand people made and not only for you and my issue with you is that anytime someone is developing his thoughts on his mother / native language you criticize really like the place you come from is the center of the world and no other place exists on this planet ..

I am watching RLC for the variety of daily life subjects that are presented and as I have said , the adult entertainment is the bonus , the cherry on the top of the pie .. There are boring girls , uninterested and who only care to get their monthly payment by eat/ sleep/ wake up / repeat and I also would like them out of this business but this doesn’t mean that I will characterize them with names or insult them calling them as many people do here .. And there are other ways except Visa to renew if you really want ..